DT360 Excursion

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Picked up a couple of sets of fire rings, an oil cooler bypass, and two 119mm turbos. Also got the slug and machining guides for the slug to go into the front cover.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. Unfortunately the Holland Board of Public Works decided they needed to build a power plant right where my shop is. They kicked us all out and claimed 27 houses. Gotta move out. Just when things were moving forward. Bull****!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah, Ive only been there a few months.....
I wish I could show those a-holes step 2. Their the damn reason I have to move out, dicks.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I don't believe he's done much if anything. He's been pretty tired up with stuff for work and trying to figure out what to do for a shop

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I had to trade my Scheid pump for a motor for my 6.4. I need to find another pump.
I sign on my house next month, then the welding begins. I am building a sub frame for the motor and trans to sit in as well as for the 4 links. I imagine if I can get a pole barn up in the fall at my new place, the Ex should be at least running by spring. But the issues with my 6.4 trump the Ex project. Damn 6.4!

jcarrick

Reaction score
Very interesting project man. This will be my next conversion, just trying to source a motor for now

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Picked up another engine with a lot of parts I was missing. So as soon as the 6.4 is back on the road the Ex gets its new heart. Basically missing a pump and some ancillary stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online