Element Injection 6.4 Triple Build

Kind

Reaction score
Sexy Mo Fo!!! I definitely hope I can make it to an event your at when its done. I promise not to drool on your truck. :D

Drool on it all ya want as long as you give me $10 to go wash it after lol.

Chances of me going to a east coast event in the U.S are pretty slim. Unless you plan on showing up at either the Mission B.C race or the Edmonton, AB race that I will be attending...

Lookin good Ryan. As good as that looks, can't wait to see what the finish look will be like. What's more important, can't wait to see what kind of power those trips turn out.

125hp over stock. ;)

Well if he is looking to get into the record books. There is one record he will definitely hold. The most expensive 125hp on a 6.4 over stock ever bought LOL

125?? You guys are to gracious. lol

Kind

Reaction score
The motor is now back in the frame, just waiting for the welder to come next week. Gonna mount the atmosphere's a little differently then previously pictured, since they set the cab down for mocking it up and got a better look at available space.

If I wanted we could delete the A/C and have more/better options for mounting the atmosphere's... But I'd rather keep my A/C. We'll see... I'm going down there next friday.

If all goes well it should be running near the end of March.

Kind

Reaction score
Jordan and I have been talking about what to do for a intake manifold over the past 3-4 months... I wasn't completely sold on a gutted stocker as well Jordan knew he could make something. Here is what he has come up with so far...

imagecopy_zpsa43ca6e3.jpg

image_1copy_zpsbe80c581.jpg

image_2copy_zpsad8eb20e.jpg

image_3copy_zpsbbeb783f.jpg

Here is the cab down and turbos placed. Keeping the A/C really makes it a challenge but Jordan is doing everything he can to make it work.

image_3_zpsb14b7f8a.jpg

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
They were a lot of work, but they turned out really nice. Thanks for all the comments guys, hoping to wrap this thing up soon and get it on the road.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thinking out of the box is always cool. Wonder how much they flow compared to a gutted stocker. Looks like both of us will be testing and on dyno our setups close to the same time.

Kind

Reaction score
Thinking out of the box is always cool. Wonder how much they flow compared to a gutted stocker. Looks like both of us will be testing and on dyno our setups close to the same time.

I'd assume it has more volume then a gutted stock. But how it will act on a truck I won't really know with all my mods.

Jordan did say he has enough material to build another one if anybody wants to find out. However it will only fit on trucks with only one turbo in the valley.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
The ones we had in whitey seemed to work but we also had an air to water. That also helped a ton