Element Injection 6.4 Triple Build

01PSD

Reaction score
Unless you do it on a 6.0... in which case if it's a regular cab you might literally go deaf LOL it does sound so sweet though

Kind

Reaction score
Got a little more mock up done. The stock hot side ic pipe lines up to the compressor outlet almost perfectly... But it's to short. So Jordan mocked this up this morning.

IMG_2527_zps082cad1d.jpg

Getting close, just have to throw a few beads on the waste gate dump pipes, weld the hot side ic, install bov, fab cold side ic into new intake mani, install a few sensors, waste gate regulators(mount up), clean up some wires and fab up down pipe from atmospheres to the existing exhaust. Then we should be ready to fire it up!! At least I'm hoping that's all lol...

Kind

Reaction score
That is some serious fab work for sure. Going to look great when finished up.

I told Jordan the other week I'm not sure what I'm going to enjoy more... Driving the truck or starring under the hood at their craftsmanship:D

Kind

Reaction score
:whs:
Very nice!It also looks like a pain to install, but can't tell for sure. Does the valley need to be empty to access the bolts?

I think Jordan was planning to bolt it in this weekend, maybe he will share his experience with us lol. It doesn't look like whole lotta fun to me.

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm very impressed with the fab work, and especially the logical layout of the components. You've sure got a talented guy building it! :thumbsup:

Kind

Reaction score
I'm very impressed with the fab work, and especially the logical layout of the components. You've sure got a talented guy building it! :thumbsup:

Jordan and I have talked regularly since the beginning on what we wanted to do. We have been pretty much on the same page the whole way discussing the layout. It's has been real nice working with him and the others that have contributed!

Their work continues to impress me regularly!!

3brorce

Reaction score
Ridiculous fab talent and cleanliness there. Sure does look good hope she runs as well as it looks and I am sure it will.

Kind

Reaction score
Here is the custom bent 5mm Allen key all intakes come with lol...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366599382.583018.jpg

Latest posts

Members online