Ennis Cookout Info

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
come on chris you know it would make things interesting and that how we roll! btw that hotel room is gonna get crazy! haha

Im pretty pumped. Going home tomorro and working all weekend to get some things straightened away for the cookout. Gonna make a teal hunt run as well. Maybe i can add some twist to our menu. :joy: Hopefully i can round up a few......hahaha

BigOleEx

Reaction score
Hopefully i can round up a few......hahaha

I'd hope so, It's like you aren't a professional hunter ..... lol

Anyhow, there is nothing wrong with these prices. It's 5 or 6 bucks more than a normal burger/coke at the race. It ain't a frozen patty from sams. It aint Mrs Bairds bread. Hell he's making the sauce himself.

Maybe you should make a $5 menu Chris. Throw some dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and Oreida crinkle fries into the mix. Not saying this to light a fire under anyone. Just keep in mind that you're probably getting 50 fold the materials cost in a meal, for twice the cost. 35 cents worth of coke concentrate, a hotdog, and bun makes a for a cheesy deal at $9.75. Apply that profit margin to what Chris is bringing to the table.

On that note nice to meet you all. Longtime reader, first time poster.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
At $20 a plate and i know how chris cooks he doesnt skimp out on the food, its a steal, you cant go to chillis or anywhere else these days and get what chris will be providing for that price.

for those of you that dont know chris one of the things he take most seriously is his cooking. And its good stuff. I wish i could be there but hunting this season is holding a higher importance this year.

hope you boys have a good time and drink a cold one for me

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Here is a shot of the preparation at hand. This is what I will be donating to the cause. This isn't even all of it. Keep in mind, THE MONEY IN PAYPAL RECIEVED HAS NO PART SO FAR THIS HAS COME STRICTLY OUT OF MY DONATION. This means, it's going to be biblical.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348506624.567345.jpg

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
also keep in mind he isnt doing this for profit because the food will end up costing more than what we will have paypal money for so he and i will be pitching in quite a bit to make this happen so just so everyone knows this is not to make a profit on but to enjoy fellow diesel lovers and to have a good time around da** good food

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Best I can tell I should have about 2-3 more loads like the picture I have posted above. Then I will be using the money as well to purchase the tenderloin. I will prolly throw some T-bones and full cut sirloins in as well to see how people like McAnally beef.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Best I can tell I should have about 2-3 more loads like the picture I have posted above. Then I will be using the money as well to purchase the tenderloin. I will prolly throw some T-bones and full cut sirloins in as well to see how people like McAnally beef.

I just sent you $70 for a buddy and I thru Paypal, do you want me to actually email you too??? Thanks again for doing this......

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Dang Chris your fridge looks yummy! Now I know where to go if I need a midnight snack!! I plan on coming out, but not 100% yet, Ill let you know something before your dead line, Im sure Ill see you or talk to you before then anyways.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Paul, money recieved and accounted for!

Big C, I will hopefully see you there. You should def, come out, bring your plati and we will park the them beside each other. Haha. We can look like the plati mafia. We can park marty's truck with us as well. Get us a good picture.

Latest posts

Members online