Exhaust Tip Ideas

jdgleason

Reaction score
Heres a couple shots of mine... I like the simplicity of mine. Pretty traditional.
IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks pretty good Josh. I thought about the stack idea, but didn't want to spend the money. I have a 12" tip coming with plans to have it set pretty far back. I will probably put it on a little beyond the turn over the axle so that it angles down some and is somewhat hidden, but still viewable from behind the truck. I am going to try a few things before I decide on something, but I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. I will post pics when I get it on.

Matt

Reaction score
Jeff, did you ever see what Eric (seabee) did with his a few years back? If I remember correct his came out at an angle towards the back corner (which I also hate), so he got a big tip that was bent at like a 45 or 90 degree angle. I doubt I'm explaining it right, but when he was done it came out at a 90 behind the rear tire and looked real classy. If it wasn't chrome, it would have looked like it came from the factory that way.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Jeff, did you ever see what Eric (seabee) did with his a few years back? If I remember correct his came out at an angle towards the back corner (which I also hate), so he got a big tip that was bent at like a 45 or 90 degree angle. I doubt I'm explaining it right, but when he was done it came out at a 90 behind the rear tire and looked real classy. If it wasn't chrome, it would have looked like it came from the factory that way.

Yep. I know exactly what your talking about. I believe he bought that tip off of eBay. I thought about going with one, but I decided to go with the MBRP T304 6" tip. I think I can make my setup work to where I will like it.

Latest posts

Members online