Extreme Studs 6.0 , 6.4 , 6.7 , 7.3

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All studs use a lube or moly. They use their own moly I believe.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just a heads up a few sets should be installed by the weekend. will report back afterwards.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Any word on how the install's went Mike, I have a set of brand new ARP's I might throw on Ebay and get yours.

Wayne

Reaction score
...the final torque of 180 to achieve desired torque on the 6.4 studs...
This has me very curious. Looks like I'll be installing some of these in a fairly high power 6.4 you might be familiar with LOL that lost head gaskets on an already studded motor. I might be discussing torque specs with you before hand for more peace of mind, but that sounds awesome to be able to achieve equal or better clamp load at lower torque specs. cracked blocks sure are no fun.

JMart

Reaction score
Tagging this so I don't forget when my truck goes under the knife this summer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This has me very curious. Looks like I'll be installing some of these in a fairly high power 6.4 you might be familiar with LOL that lost head gaskets on an already studded motor. I might be discussing torque specs with you before hand for more peace of mind, but that sounds awesome to be able to achieve equal or better clamp load at lower torque specs. cracked blocks sure are no fun.

Actually the 6.4 are 210-220 , I misspoke.
Randall was just telling me about this yesterday. Why-curiosity..are the 7.3 studs so freakin expensive, when compared to the 6.0/6.4?
Like Hoover said. There are 12 more.

Latest posts

Members online