Extreme Studs 6.0 , 6.4 , 6.7 , 7.3

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just wanted to update people, all kits that come from me will have the lube included, as of now they only tell you where to find it. kinda cheap if you ask me.

Taylor D

Reaction score
Lol he gave to me dry to

I got the studs today should i use the arp lube or the crc as the instructions say

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol he gave to me dry to

I got the studs today should i use the arp lube or the crc as the instructions say

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

crc .. sorry taylor, not sure why they think sending out products incomplete is ok.. but i can fix it going forward. i have a tub of it here now for all the sets going out.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I hope these are as good as they sound, wish i would have bought them about 2-3 years ago before they were widely know, they used to be alot cheaper.

going to order a set soon from mike, hopefully they are a lot better then the ARP 250-4203's that are a a hundred or so bucks less

Radioflyer

Reaction score
The price of these are awsome! I may know of another 6.4 that will need in the near future. I'll be in touch Mike.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Talked my buddy into switching to these from ARP. Call ya after work to order them up.

Taylor D

Reaction score
Just got mine installed tonight went well. Now to put some power to it hopefully back on the road in 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I've got a scientific question regarding studs and bolts in general. If it's the wrong place just delete it.

Is the clamping force figured out using just math or is there actually a way to test it long term on a motor before mass production and selling of the product occur? I believe I remember reading there was a certain psi of clamping force that these studs make at Xftlbs but was that tested somehow using a gauge or was it some really smart guy with some tables, a calculator, and a pencil and paper?

Posted from ***itville, USA

Latest posts

Members online