Failed intercooler pipe

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Definitely keep me posted, might just ask for forgiveness instead of permission!! She already told me I can go racing next week or get my pipe............. Might just have to do both!! :axe:

Keith

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
because i have an appointment with my insurance agent all day. getting life insurance and such.

I keep to myself what my kid would get from life insurance if I die. She'd put a hit out on me if she knew. lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
i tell EVERY customer that calls to consider it. $300 isnt worth being stuck on the side of the road over it. anybody who needs one feel free to pm me , i have a site discount for them.
You called me a cheap *** iirc when i was asking if it was necessary. ;)

I did buy one. Nice piece.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Not me....I don't want to be worth more dead than alive.......LOL

It is very hard to achieve that. Add up what you provide for the next 30 plus years. Your biggest asset is not your home, land, etc, it is yore ability to work.

jcain

Reaction score
i bet your wife took out another life insurance policy after this last bump in power...

usafakid09

Reaction score
I got my pipe last week from Mike (H&S stock replacement). Going to be putting it in today...seems like a very quality piece. Doesn't seem too taxing to install.

usafakid09

Reaction score
Installed. Thanks Mike and Dallas for a great American Made product and great support to go with it.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I don't don't know if I jinxed myself or what but guess what popped on my trip up north!!?? Luckily, it only broke at the flange where the snap ring locks it to the butterfly valve on the way to the track and I wasn't towing. My uncle used his truck for towing duties but zip ties got me to the track and back and some 3 inch braided coolant hose from a semi now completes the inter cooler piping for now. Got me the 650 miles home from VA. without issue. I'll be ordering my H&S kit in a few weeks. This was with 24k miles so like everyone said, it's not if, it's when and how bad it will come apart!!

Keith

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Yea, you should post pictures of that improv job so others who get stranded can do it.

Working out how to get the kit, no limits intake and an intercooler now....funding?

H&S, which kit should I get? I'm tuned (minimax)

Latest posts

Members online