Failed intercooler pipe

Reaction score
Yea, you should post pictures of that improv job so others who get stranded can do it.

Working out how to get the kit, no limits intake and an intercooler now....funding?

H&S, which kit should I get? I'm tuned (minimax)

You can get either kit if you're tuned. They both share equal performance. If you ever think that you might return it back to stock or have any reason to pull the programming off of it, I would highly recommend the OEM upgrade (122004) but it's up to you.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'll post up some pics tomorrow, gonna hook the boat up and see how she'll tow improvised, lakes only 5 miles. It's actually pretty sturdy as is but it's killing me knowing the redneck engineering is under the hood!! Lol

Keith

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Lol, yeah, I've been in touch with Mike last week. Gotta let momma cool off from the racing this week. Almost crunched up the new car and the track, she's not worried about the car but claims to care about me??? I told her she wasn't lucky enough for me to take a dirt nap!! Lol

Keith

Reaction score
pics of the new pipes?

live life full throttle[/QUO

Kit on the left (122001) requires tuning. The kit on the right (122004) attaches directly to the intake and does not require any tuning but can be used on tuned and non-tuned trucks.

Attachments

• Intercooler Pipe Old Style.jpg
    Intercooler Pipe Old Style.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Intercooler Pipe.jpg
    Intercooler Pipe.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 57

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
On the non tune kit, does the small piece with the H&S logo connect with the metal clip from the stock pipe or does that bolt to the butterfly valve?

Keith

Reaction score
Most of the piping is buried when it's installed so you can't see much more than the billet piece and the boot attached to it but here are a couple to give you an idea. If anyone has something better, feel free to post pictures.

Attachments

• Intercooler Pipe 2.jpg
    Intercooler Pipe 2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 122001 installed.jpg
    122001 installed.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 78

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning, thanks Mike!! What you quoted me and what it charged me with the coupon code was off a few bucks, let me know if it was a mistake and I'll send the difference??

Keith

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ordered mine this morning, thanks Mike!! What you quoted me and what it charged me with the coupon code was off a few bucks, let me know if it was a mistake and I'll send the difference??

Keith

dont sweat it dude. enjoy !

Latest posts

Members online