Fleece Cheetah Turbo....

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
It's a 66/70.5 maybe a little bit big for a stock fuel truck (I have never ran one on stock fuel) but really likes being ran hard. Awesome turbo and can take a huge beating. And the best part is the power max like exhaust whistle.... Sounds like an 03 6.0 only better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a sound clip? Wish there was a towing sized turbo that made that sound!!!! Hint hint!

Reaction score
What about tuning Morgan?

Interesting... Tuning dialed in yet?

If it's a 2015 then your golden. Nothing special required.

11-14 we have the mcc dialed in. Or sct format from certain tuners.

Do you have a sound clip? Wish there was a towing sized turbo that made that sound!!!! Hint hint!

http://youtu.be/B3xYONWuGYI
https://youtu.be/K5D7oKvLDz0

Some old videos. But they should do.

The 66 should tow well. I towed with the 68. It did fine. Just not as cool running as the smaller 64mm.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Warranty? I just deleted my new 15 with 8 miles on it lol

Azraie218

Reaction score
That thing sounds awesome, what makes it sound so much different than my street max Morgan? Also I notice it has that whooshing sounds kind of like the stock trucks did... Again the 64 is quiet.

kampy

Reaction score
It's a 66/70.5 maybe a little bit big for a stock fuel truck (I have never ran one on stock fuel) but really likes being ran hard. Awesome turbo and can take a huge beating. And the best part is the power max like exhaust whistle.... Sounds like an 03 6.0 only better...

Any chance you'll test one on a stock fuel truck with a tuner? I'd love to have a turbo I could pull 15K up a 7% grade at 75 mph without breaking 11-1200. This one should be able to.
It's about the same size turbine as an OBS.

Reaction score
That thing sounds awesome, what makes it sound so much different than my street max Morgan? Also I notice it has that whooshing sounds kind of like the stock trucks did... Again the 64 is quiet.

They share nothing in common other than housings and center casting. The sound come basically from the turbine.

Any chance you'll test one on a stock fuel truck with a tuner? I'd love to have a turbo I could pull 15K up a 7% grade at 75 mph without breaking 11-1200. This one should be able to.
It's about the same size turbine as an OBS.

No, the larger turbine is not as good towing/cruising for egt's. Wot temps are better but the smaller turbines are more efficient at lower rpms.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Sooooo take the Street max on trade???? Lol I think I need one of these

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
There is so much custom work to make one of these things work, that "trading" in a street max would literally gain you nothing more than a core. There are so many custom machined pieces, etc, that it really wouldnt put him any farther ahead to have it back, except to have a core to build for the next one.

Latest posts

Members online