Got a new project

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Tore my crewcab down and found this

a6fa10cb-bb17-07c3.jpg

Figured this was a good time to start looking for a reg cab play truck and I found this for 5000 bucks so I couldn't pass it up. Power locks and windows a/c works powersteering res has a hole in it gunna need a radiator and air to air cooler but overall a pretty good find.

a6fa10cb-bb54-dcfe.jpg

a6fa10cb-bb68-a06a.jpg

a6fa10cb-bd54-3fea.jpg

Got This dent pulled out pretty decent
a6fa10cb-bd7f-1d9f.jpg

Plan is to swap the motor into my crewcab and sell it and put pistons in my old motor and all the go fast stuff on the reg cab

Should be fun

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
My wife wasn't happy but she understands now so its all good lol.

I might have to leave the patrol stickers on for the first pass haha.

TurboM700

Reaction score
Tore my crewcab down and found this

Plan is to swap the motor into my crewcab and sell it and put pistons in my old motor and all the go fast stuff on the reg cab

Should be fun

Did I read that right your selling your crewcab?

Why?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Awesome, Wish i could find a damn steal like that.

i saw my pistons were cracked, went inside, jumped on craigslist and it was the top posting for my search, just got ***ing lucky i guess

Guess not LOL

Congratulations, about the new truck, but not about the motor.

thanks man, i wasnt totally suprised when i saw it, when i had a single turbo the egts were 1000 degrees on flat ground, really wasnt a shocker that a couple were cracked, just glad i caught it early enough to not ruin the block

Did I read that right your selling your crewcab?

Why?

Thats the plan, i dont need a crewcab that much anymore, gunna sell it and look for something else in about a year trying have no more payments on anything anymore.

Looks like fun man. Should be some good numbers with all the stuff out of the crewcab.

Thanks buddy

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
nice!

and Josh the way I understood it I think hes keeping the CC, just making it a DD and this one the hot rod

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.