Got a new project

Dzchey21

Reaction score
LOL, that seems like a minor deal but I'll agree it's a pretty major thing. I'm not going to lie, I just danced a jig when my 69 F250 just fit in the garage at home on the first try.

Horray for not changing a thermostat in -5* weather!

Exactly and as it sat I could only do stuff that wouldn't break the truck down overnight because I couldn't close the door and parking it outside with a valve cover off isn't ideal

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Making progress hope to have the motor in my crew cab tomorrow
a6fa1055-7294-a502.jpg
a6fa1055-72a1-180b.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Lol erik I don't think my wife will let me take on anymore projects

Cabs about ready to go on my crew cab
a6fa162c-76bc-fa06.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cabs on the black truck just need coolant and both battery trays and im about ready. Pulled the trans selector cable out so I gotta order one of them today. Overall its going pretty well. Not sure how its gunna like having a Dpf tho lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I honestly only worked on it about 24 hours total this weekend bout 5-6 hours a day for 4 days.

Im taking the night off tonight hopefully get the black truck running tomorrow night

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Killer find man. Your trucking right along! I have a bunch of take off stuff if you need something let me know.

Agjake11

Reaction score
what all happened here. i got lost. you bought a new truck and had the motor out of the old one. then both motors out and i guess not know the background here you lost me on the process of what all happened

Dzchey21

Reaction score
what all happened here. i got lost. you bought a new truck and had the motor out of the old one. then both motors out and i guess not know the background here you lost me on the process of what all happened

My crew cab hurt some pistons so I ended up buying a reg cab.

I took both engines out and put the stock engine from the reg cab into my crew cab right now im just trying to get the crew cab running to sell.

The reg cab will take some time to get pistons and the motor re assembled and back in plus straightening the front end back out adding a cage all that

Agjake11

Reaction score
My crew cab hurt some pistons so I ended up buying a reg cab.

I took both engines out and put the stock engine from the reg cab into my crew cab right now im just trying to get the crew cab running to sell.

The reg cab will take some time to get pistons and the motor re assembled and back in plus straightening the front end back out adding a cage all that

now i get it haha. thanks man. thats some great work to have it done that fast.

Agjake11

Reaction score
thats gotta hurt once it goes. i know it was hard to sell my last one but i like hearing about the sightings from other members in texas on that forum

Latest posts

Members online