Got a new project

808stroker

Reaction score
Smoked lights bumpers,handles and mirrors white, Black grille, Black rims with white accents and 15% windows... i think itd be the cleanest and meanest looking single cab. Espescially with a nice black cage! I think i just described my dream truck lol.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Swapped in my 200 nozzles on the injectors but that's all the further I have got on it.

Crew cab is for sale hope it sells fast

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks man

Should see some more progress next week gunna try and get the body and frame straight on the reg cab. Prob order pistons next week too

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Truck had just been sitting. Kinda waiting on my crew cab to sell so I can start ordering parts. Might just start anyway.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Na at this point i could care less

My wife is going back to school full time in the fall, we have 2 kids and she really hasnt worked since my daughter was born, we get by but thats about it, without a truck payment and a few other things we should be much for comfortable as a family and i want my wife to have the oportunity to go to school. Hopefully i can balance it all, but with the black truck around, and for how slow we are at work i dont see keeping it.

I can always buy another truck if need be

Latest posts

Members online