Got a new project

Matt

Reaction score
I sorta remember dustin posting if he had a white truck, he would rock white rims...

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Just saw this, surprising reading the whole thread and seeing the black truck back to stock, but excited to see what you got up your sleeve now!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
As a little update the black truck is up and running stock suspension but I don't have stock wheels and tires right now.

a6fa163f-bdd1-c157.jpg

I put it on hallers dyno and it did about 400 hp uncorrected with a 150 hp tune Dpf safe from spartan I was impressed lol

Its doing a regeneration currently lmao

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
That reg cab white'd out would be sick, lowered with some big white wheels, tucked in good and some dark tint :rockon:

Glad to hear the 4 door is up and running!

Wayne

Reaction score
As previous owner of a couple white trucks I must implore you to not go with white if you paint it. To me white SCREAMS 'look at me, I'm a crappy stripped work truck'. Sooo tired of plain bland white. How many white reg. cab race trucks do you see? ...almost all the regular cabs I bet. I'm glad Tadd's getting his shorty painted soon, and if funds are available I hope you choose something other than white... even if it's white with 2 tone, or a bunch of chrome so it doesn't blend in so much. If you do decide to paint or keep it white, don't worry, I'll pretend to like it anyway. Not only that, but my opinion shouldn't really matter. I just like to imagine it does.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Dustin,
I'll give you 50 bucks and a case of bud light for your black truck since you don't need it anymore and you know it'll have a good home :)

Reg cab is gonna be sick

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Lol Wayne

Josh my fender vents are 15 footers for sure but if you got stock f350s to trade I will

Just finished a 30 min stationary regeneration lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
30 min statioary regeneration, LOL. I have to say the black truck looks sick with the tires and the ass up rake. I have my stock 18" wheels and tires, like new if you can't find any.

TurboM700

Reaction score
As previous owner of a couple white trucks I must implore you to not go with white if you paint it. To me white SCREAMS 'look at me, I'm a crappy stripped work truck'. Sooo tired of plain bland white. How many white reg. cab race trucks do you see? ...almost all the regular cabs I bet. I'm glad Tadd's getting his shorty painted soon, and if funds are available I hope you choose something other than white... even if it's white with 2 tone, or a bunch of chrome so it doesn't blend in so much. If you do decide to paint or keep it white, don't worry, I'll pretend to like it anyway. Not only that, but my opinion shouldn't really matter. I just like to imagine it does.

I couldnt agree more. I really liked the look of Jacob's 7.3l work truck that he did up. The black top made all the difference.

I cant comment to much because my RC LB 6.4 is white:rockon:

Dam work trucks being cheap and white :evil

Just my 2 cents.

Mike

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOX!!! LOL I cant send a message, because your inbox is full. Haahahaha.

Sorry Chris I will right now.

I understand the concern with the white but its prob gunna stay white for cost reasons. If I can afford a paint job later I will.

Thanks jarod wish I could just keep the black truck sometimes but she's gotta go

TurboM700

Reaction score
Sorry Chris I will right now.

I understand the concern with the white but its prob gunna stay white for cost reasons. If I can afford a paint job later I will.

Thanks jarod wish I could just keep the black truck sometimes but she's gotta go

Fully understand

Who cares what they look like as long as there fast and safe.:naughty:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.