H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Stiff arming that steering wheel, cussing like your cool. I now see why I got that first turbo kit. :D

Hahaha well I have a history with the South Jordan PD...brutality stuff that got thrown out of court blah I can't stand them, watched them slam my mom down for no reason years ago onto concrete.

jordan572

Reaction score
Hahaha well I have a history with the South Jordan PD...brutality stuff that got thrown out of court blah I can't stand them, watched them slam my mom down for no reason years ago onto concrete.

lol, yep fug em for the most part. Glad you got the hookup though. I look forward to driving mine in the spring, how worthless. Shoulda just left it in george.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
lol, yep fug em for the most part. Glad you got the hookup though. I look forward to driving mine in the spring, how worthless. Shoulda just left it in george.

I have breaking all my rules and driving mine...there are puddles and such on the road.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Since you live at H&S do you care to do a few dyno tricks for us and compare a SB to a big open can like an absolute or nolimit being you have the "turbo of choice" installed.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Since you live at H&S do you care to do a few dyno tricks for us and compare a SB to a big open can like an absolute or nolimit being you have the "turbo of choice" installed.

Hahaha I live 4.5 hours away. Plus I have a stock intake and it's fine.

jcain

Reaction score
I'm sure it will with some ingenuity. A couple cuts and a new boot should make it happen

Reaction score
Looks great man! Notice any fuel mileage change and throttle response vs stock turbo? Any reason you kept your EGR cooler in there? This kit does not work with emissions components correct?

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Looks great man! Notice any fuel mileage change and throttle response vs stock turbo? Any reason you kept your EGR cooler in there? This kit does not work with emissions components correct?

I have not checked MPG, throttle response is better. No other than I didn't want to take it off or back on one day most likely. Yes it will work with emissions on, but how well I don't know.

Latest posts

Members online