H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm curious as to why H&S let you run a stock intake on a "bank note" turbo? Lol... some things fishy!! Haha

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Haha... I do wonder tho... $7k turbo and a filter with the surface area the size of a kleenex box. Lol

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I'm curious as to why H&S let you run a stock intake on a "bank note" turbo? Lol... some things fishy!! Haha

Thanks for being concerned about the intake on my truck not yours. Since you brought it up! I have a bakers dozen coming now, I am going test them all on the dyno to see which one puts down the most hp. That way you can win a free hot dog at the fair for your women for winning best intake, of course due to my intank R&D. Hopefully it isn't Banks.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Still very concerned. (Hand on chin with eyebrows cooked sideways)

I'm not really concerned I just figured with all the huge hype on a huge air filter your truck would have a huge air filter with a huge writeup on why it's da best bro....

I'll take the free corndog... my kids love them

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Still very concerned. (Hand on chin with eyebrows cooked sideways)

I'm not really concerned I just figured with all the huge hype on a huge air filter your truck would have a huge air filter with a huge writeup on why it's da best bro....

I'll take the free corndog... my kids love them

LOL!

I guess I have not really bought into the hype maybe. This install was actually a last min decision on Sat morning. I know of a preferred intank on the site here that is building one now for aftermarket chargers...I was thinking I would wait for that one :D

You all Ketchup or a 50/50 mix with mustard?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
LOL!

I guess I have not really bought into the hype maybe. This install was actually a last min decision on Sat morning. I know of a preferred intank on the site here that is building one now for aftermarket chargers...I was thinking I would wait for that one :D

You all Ketchup or a 50/50 mix with mustard?

Haha! Cool man..

Yeah as far as sauce. Both kids, wife and myself all just use mustard only.... spicy too...

Latest posts

Members online