Have a bad Air dog or Fass...need a pump?.....we have the solution for you!

Nic

Reaction score
^^ Good question but the double filtration setup I assume would be better than the stock filter. It doesn't have the micron number rating on the filters but I would think they're at least a 10 micron if not down to a 2. According to FL, you can pre-filter to the pump and if you decide to, a 75 micron filter is suggested. Anything bigger is no real threat to the pump. I put a basic in line 10 micron filter for a pre filter anyway.

michaelite

Reaction score
Interested in this and I seen on here you have all the lines and connections but your site only had the pump.

Reaction score
don't not? lmao

how come? not enough demand or other?

live life full throttle

Haha, missed that when typing.

Yeah, cost was too high. (Everyone wanted air dog pricing for Fuelab quality)

No support from Fuelab on the deal. (Wouldn't deal directly with me nor help in making a kit they could ultimately sell and profit off of).

People wanted a fully direct quick connect bolt in kit like an air dog. I was not going to sink thousands of dollars myself into a "quick connect" drop in kit to sell someone's product that I can't even get direct dealer status on.

I do them custom on people's trucks in the shop. But they will cost $1500+ by the time it's done... Most people want $5-600 price tags..

Not worth it to make a few bucks.

Thats a bummer

You can easily buy a pump and plumb it yourself. Otherwise your stuck to crappy air dog or fass systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Haha, missed that when typing.

Yeah, cost was too high. (Everyone wanted air dog pricing for Fuelab quality)

No support from Fuelab on the deal. (Wouldn't deal directly with me nor help in making a kit they could ultimately sell and profit off of).

People wanted a fully direct quick connect bolt in kit like an air dog. I was not going to sink thousands of dollars myself into a "quick connect" drop in kit to sell someone's product that I can't even get direct dealer status on.

I do them custom on people's trucks in the shop. But they will cost $1500+ by the time it's done... Most people want $5-600 price tags..

Not worth it to make a few bucks.

You can easily buy a pump and plumb it yourself. Otherwise your stuck to crappy air dog or fass systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow... totally understandable!

live life full throttle

B585Ford

Reaction score
When did this stop? I have recommended this a bunch off site. Didn't realize they had stopped.

Latest posts

Members online