honey badger or Adrenalin? And why

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well my adrenaline hasn't missed a beat in the 100k ive put on it with 170/100s holding 3000psi at 60% dc and im not easy on the ole girl one bit.

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
gonna go with the T500, had my mind made up on the honey badger, but then they said they wouldnt give me tunes for my hydra

co04cobra

Reaction score
gonna go with the T500, had my mind made up on the honey badger, but then they said they wouldnt give me tunes for my hydra

You might want to at least wait and see the #s that are going to be put up from the honey badger Jr. before not buying it.

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
can't wait, truck blew the back of the stock HPOP off on friday night and i need it for school

P.I.S_7.3

Reaction score
I'm not bad mouthing anyone but my experience with a t500 I'm not impressed. Runs almost the same numbers as the stock obs pump we took off. Plus its had an oil leak from day one.

David N

Reaction score
Yeah 'I' would spend a couple hundred more and get the Adrenaline. If you ever want to go big oil, go with Gen 3.

Reaction score
Don't know why you say that about the Stealths. I use them and sale them all the time. Only 1 customer ever had a problem and it was warrantied without question.

Im not going to get into this on the web, but i have went through 3 pumps all with different issues, my brothers has been through 2 pumps. And several local people have all had issues with this pump some worse than others. I loved the pump when it was working held pressure great but not reliable at all imo. After speaking with another dealer that no longer sells the pump because of the amount of issues i will not recommend them any more to my customers.

I am referring to the spr1 and 1.1 not the billet 2 or 3s no experience with those

P.I.S_7.3

Reaction score
Hmmmm...... my original version srp1 has almost 100k miles on it with zero problems. Holds 3100psi all day lonh

TyCorr

Reaction score
Don't know why you say that about the Stealths. I use them and sale them all the time. Only 1 customer ever had a problem and it was warrantied without question.

My srp1.1 is a ***kin monster. There is nothing but pedal and throttle response since install. I came to realize some of my driveability issues were hpo related. I had "weak spots" in the powerband that the stealth ignores.

I cant wait to see it with some larger inhectors, although these ad's are.demanding in terms of oil demand. My icp stays at 3300psi @WOT.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im not going to get into this on the web, but i have went through 3 pumps all with different issues, my brothers has been through 2 pumps. And several local people have all had issues with this pump some worse than others. I loved the pump when it was working held pressure great but not reliable at all imo. After speaking with another dealer that no longer sells the pump because of the amount of issues i will not recommend them any more to my customers.

I am referring to the spr1 and 1.1 not the billet 2 or 3s no experience with those

Hmmm, sounds like A LOT of pumps for one person to have seen fail.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

I'll tell you this right now...

I'll give you a working TS chip, to send to No Limit for their tunes if you send back the T567.444 and buy a Honey Badger...

So long as they will still offer you free tunes with it.

I have the chip in my bag right now...:naughty:

thuglike

Reaction score
I'll tell you this right now...

I'll give you a working TS chip, to send to No Limit for their tunes if you send back the T567.444 and buy a Honey Badger...

So long as they will still offer you free tunes with it.

I have the chip in my bag right now...:naughty:

ALL aspects of the deal will be honored!!!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
My srp1.1 is a ***kin monster. There is nothing but pedal and throttle response since install. I came to realize some of my driveability issues were hpo related. I had "weak spots" in the powerband that the stealth ignores.

I cant wait to see it with some larger inhectors, although these ad's are.demanding in terms of oil demand. My icp stays at 3300psi @WOT.

I would say the test has been passed!!!!! Any other injector is childs play after that.

TyCorr

Reaction score
[/B]

I would say the test has been passed!!!!! Any other injector is childs play after that.

Another gem of forum advice I ignored. I had seen in quite a few places suggestions to upgrade oil pumps even if you have stock injectors. Wish Id have listened. That and an actual fuel system totally changed the look, sound, feel, and operation of my truck. The fuel system has quieted the idle a TON.

Latest posts

Members online