How fast is 350-400whp OBS auto?

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
lmao 12.5 is nothing. New gt's with drag radials run that. I'm low 11's without spray and there are still a fair amount of local cars that will burn me. Sounds like those guys need a driver mod.

lmao and I had some dinky 235 Cooper street tires and 273 gears. I've yet to see any new GT run anywhere NEAR a 12second time.

I agree, terrible drivers in general around here.

one2nine

Reaction score
lmao and I had some dinky 235 Cooper street tires and 273 gears. I've yet to see any new GT run anywhere NEAR a 12second time.

I agree, terrible drivers in general around here.

Completely stock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-IKuE53mpA

Local guy when he had radials, tune, and intake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k37z9WOFPPo

With a roush tvs stage II. Blue mustang has a stage I. Both are local guys. Last time slips I saw before the season ended... red car was 10.3's and blue was 10.9 I believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8Kdrltu5M

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
^Oh I'm not doubting you one bit... just that it doesnt happen at MY track, which is why I said at MY track a low 9second 1/8 would be pretty impressive.

Jason

Reaction score
Then you must seriously be surrounded by shatty drivers, or people who dont know how to mod a vehicle. I have a buddy with a '13 gt, 6 speed, brembo package car, full exhaust, and a 93 octane tune, went 12.3 @ 116 mph on the tires it rolled off the assembly line on. Another guy with essentially the same mods, but has a Novi 2200 on it, put down over 700rw, blower, exhaust, and tune, i forget his et off hand, but trapped 138 on dr's.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
^Thats moving! Most of the hi-power guys leave the line sideways or spinning thru a few gears.

imelmo

Reaction score
Then you must seriously be surrounded by shatty drivers, or people who dont know how to mod a vehicle. I have a buddy with a '13 gt, 6 speed, brembo package car, full exhaust, and a 93 octane tune, went 12.3 @ 116 mph on the tires it rolled off the assembly line on.

Sweet. Now I know I can mess with those when I get my Z back. :D

one2nine

Reaction score
Then you must seriously be surrounded by shatty drivers, or people who dont know how to mod a vehicle. I have a buddy with a '13 gt, 6 speed, brembo package car, full exhaust, and a 93 octane tune, went 12.3 @ 116 mph on the tires it rolled off the assembly line on. Another guy with essentially the same mods, but has a Novi 2200 on it, put down over 700rw, blower, exhaust, and tune, i forget his et off hand, but trapped 138 on dr's.

Yea the red car above dynoed 718rwhp with the tvs stage 2 and race fuel.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Around here our tow trucks run high 11s low 12s....... race vehicles tend to be a bit faster. LOL

I can't imagine how boring it would be to go to a track where a fast pass is mid 12's..... excuse me while I go get a cup of coffee.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
^Theres a few powerstrokes, cummins and duramaxes there that run... in fact, some of the fastest vehicles there, but theres like maybe half a dozen of those trucks in total, out of all the vehicles racing there :thumbsdown:

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
My big old fat ass dually would do awesome there.

Maybe a PSA GTG at that track would be a fun weekend.

Sure it would be a blast, if you dont mind a 2,000 mile road trip :thumbsup:

Haha, hopefully the locals like to gamble..... Be nice to make fuel money home lol

There's some ignorant people at that track... hope you guys can sift thru the bone stock '90s and '80s hondas with 7" exhausts first

bruce

Reaction score
I read the entire 22 page beans thread and i didnt see 1 post of an obs makin 400 on stock fuel

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Considering I live in ski country..... other than that, yes the highways are pretty flat I'd say.

BTW I laughed my ass off @ your avatar :thumbup:

Glad you like it :thumbup:
I had to drive by the pyrometer before I was intercooled, even on stock sticks. Mind you that was towing some pretty long/steep grades.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Did you have a tow specific tune that pulls back on fuel?

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Yessir. A few different ones actually. Only tow tune that didn't push the pyro up on long grades was from Gearhead.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.