HP limits on stock internals

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Im dreading the day mine go :fustrate:

haha im not because i dont wanna think about it. if i have a feeling they are starting to go (which i prob wont and it will s*** can one day) ill sell it and get a 6.7. i thought about going back to the 6.0 but i plan on a race truck here soon thats gonna be 6.0 so ill just jump up. anyways back on topic

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Don't forget, excessive Boost and drive pressures can cause valves to float

Well yes but that should be addressed with properly sized turbos and a gate ya? Just doesn't seem like a necessity for a street truck unless you're going to be spending a lot of time at 4k. Now if you're into the heads anyways, it's pretty cheap insurance but I don't plan on getting into mine unless i blow it up. Just my opinion...

Reaction score
haha im not because i dont wanna think about it. if i have a feeling they are starting to go (which i prob wont and it will s*** can one day) ill sell it and get a 6.7. i thought about going back to the 6.0 but i plan on a race truck here soon thats gonna be 6.0 so ill just jump up. anyways back on topic

Damn man we think exactly alike. :toast: I was goin to do just that when my warranty ran out or it was about to sh*t the bed!

the chad

Reaction score
Just curious are the international pistons for 6.4s a diff material or is it just a better manufactured/ designed piece?

Latest posts

Members online