Interesting Oil Temp finding...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thats more or less what I do... So in my mind the differance between a gooseneck and bumper is less...

When I retire someday and have a 40' trailer that we travel from town to town in, then without a doubt it will be a 5th wheel.

i like the space in a fifth wheel myself... i have tall ceilings and my bedroom up in the fifth wheel part is tall enough that i dont have to duck to crawl into bed and im 6'1" tall.... that makes the rest of the trailer have 8'-9' ceilings and 36' long... dont feel all cramped up with the roof falling in me lkke most bumper pulls do...

prolly could start a different thread on our trailers... its mucking up a really good thread....

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
i like the space in a fifth wheel myself... i have tall ceilings and my bedroom up in the fifth wheel part is tall enough that i dont have to duck to crawl into bed and im 6'1" tall.... that makes the rest of the trailer have 8'-9' ceilings and 36' long... dont feel all cramped up with the roof falling in me lkke most bumper pulls do...

prolly could start a different thread on our trailers... its mucking up a really good thread....

live life full throttle

Pics :poke:

I showed you mine this morning. The red wonder LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.