It Took Me Long Enough...

12stroker

Reaction score
6c5b4312.jpg

Might as well vht turn signals lol

12stroker

Reaction score
Those are actually from someone I don't remember from who. That's my buddy's old 7.3 before he sold it. We put turns then the lense a few months later.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Make sure those lights are super clean before you vht them a light scud would help too

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

rat49f6

Reaction score
If you want to paint them in the heated shop tomorrow lmk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Make sure those lights are super clean before you vht them a light scud would help too

If you want to paint them in the heated shop tomorrow lmk

I cleaned them with glass cleaner beforehand. Got as much as it could off.. I'm happy. Looks black when off but signals are still pretty damn bright. IMO just as bright or brighter than the old ones

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Change in direction at this point..... Gonna start piecing together wheels and tires. Probably gonna be 20x12 moto metal 962's in gloss black with 35's and probably toyo MTs. Gonna put in new springs with the same code my old truck has to give it a big pick me up in the front and trim my way to fitment hopefully lol otherwise its gonna go up probably 2"

Also gonna swap the hubs and rotors to go back to a SRW front axle and take some width out of the flatbed...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
He's right, I run 20x12's but I'm also running a 15.5 tire. So unless you plan on running a super wide tire, I would go with 20x10

Sent from my fortress of awesome

False.. I saw isootmypants' SD with his new 20x12's Saturday and his tires fit fine. Were a bitch to get on, but the shop did a great job.. I'm not worried.. I love the look of Bryan @ alligators truck. No lift FYI..

2uru5ava.jpg

Bobby@cp

Reaction score

Why? I know someone that welded on new spring perches on a cab and chassis axle after he could find a pick up axle for his 250. That axle then went under cat rebels old idi, after that I think he swapped it out? Not 100% sure with all the axle swaps we did

Latest posts

Members online