It Took Me Long Enough...

MAC

Reaction score
y7amajug.jpg

judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Why? I know someone that welded on new spring perches on a cab and chassis axle after he could find a pick up axle for his 250. That axle then went under cat rebels old idi, after that I think he swapped it out? Not 100% sure with all the axle swaps we did

Now that you say that, they did swap an axle at the shop.. honestly I like the 20x12 idea better now that I've thought about it.

These are 33's.. I want 35's

y8uqenub.jpg

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Now that you say that, they did swap an axle at the shop.. honestly I like the 20x12 idea better now that I've thought about it.

These are 33's.. I want 35's

y8uqenub.jpg

You can add new spring perches really easily.
3/8" wall square tubing, hole saw the same diameter as the axle tube and a welder is all you need. Leave the old perches intact and use them to align the new ones.

Or just buy some pre-fab perches:
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product...Bolt-Dana-60;-2.5-Leaf;-3-1-8-3-3-8-Tube.aspx

Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Yeah zac, welding spring perches on is not a big deal and done quite often. As said before, tubing and a hole saw and some one that can weld lol I would weld the axle tubes to the housing while you're there. Not like you are making enough power to twist them :p but why not

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You can add new spring perches really easily.
3/8" wall square tubing, hole saw the same diameter as the axle tube and a welder is all you need. Leave the old perches intact and use them to align the new ones.

Or just buy some pre-fab perches:
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/Product...Bolt-Dana-60;-2.5-Leaf;-3-1-8-3-3-8-Tube.aspx

Hmm. I never gave that a second thought to weld new ones on... thanks!

Yeah zac, welding spring perches on is not a big deal and done quite often. As said before, tubing and a hole saw and some one that can weld lol I would weld the axle tubes to the housing while you're there. Not like you are making enough power to twist them :p but why not

Gotcha. Hmm I have a decision to make. Trying to buy a set of tires to replace the ones on the duals so I can get it back again outta ct craigslist... but then again I really want the wide stance look lol

And :flipa:

Come over with Petey for the NEST get together at Jim's shop just before Christmas.. 3 day gig and Steve from MD(the one who crashed on your room) is coming up. All weekend IIRC

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42500

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Oh, so welding on new perches is a good idea now?

I honestly didn't believe you. I never really heard much of doing that. And with some of your comments on PSA, couldnt tell if it was sarcasm or not lol

I'm still thinking it over. Like i said. I really want the wide look as a srw and nice wheels but the dually looks good too..

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I didn't crash on their room, I slept in the one chair after Kevin and I couldn't find an open strip club, or sluts.

Yeah whatever. You ended up asleep in their hotel room. Same thing. And yeah I know you couldnt find an open strip club. It was 4am and I refused to drive LOL

rat49f6

Reaction score
I like how that looks from thw back but those wheels are gross...maybe 19.5 alcoas
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
DWB? I feel your pain brotha…fight the power!

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean DWB?

She wasn't even tall enough to see over my door sill... and my truck isn't even tall lol. She asked if I knew and I said I didn't have the slightest clue because I wasnt speeding... she said me exhaust and I told her I bought it online lol. Took my ins and all that bs ran the info came back and said have a nice night.. awesome. No fine. It might have helped too that I said I'm in the FD and that's where I was headed. Her chief is in the same firehouse as me too..

Latest posts

Members online