It Took Me Long Enough...

Lysons

Reaction score
It could always be worse. I just wish something was simple and straight forward for once lol.

Borrowing a right angle drill from a friend today or tomorrow

You could have put your exhaust on wrong....:doh::lookaround:
From the down pipe to the mid section, I had the fastener only on the down pipe, and the mid section got crimped and was leaking exhaust for about a month.
We got suspicious when my passengers were getting sick from exhaust....

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
You could have put your exhaust on wrong....:doh::lookaround:
From the down pipe to the mid section, I had the fastener only on the down pipe, and the mid section got crimped and was leaking exhaust for about a month.
We got suspicious when my passengers were getting sick from exhaust....

Lol oooops.

Got a lead on a dually rear end. We'll see how it pans out. Guy only wants like 250 and it has 4.10's :thumbup:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Congrats on getting a PSD!

Now be prepared to be broker than you were before, and always wanting more mods. LOL

And now looking back on this thread... this is VERY true LOL

y6yhetuv.jpg

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
And now looking back on this thread... this is VERY true LOL

y6yhetuv.jpg

Oh so true. I thought I was perfectly happy w/ my new lift(it'll be a lift once I get the blocks on at least) and tires with the SRL…now I wanna buy some innovative tunes…and a bunch of other small stuff that adds up.

Oh and fix my vac pump so I don't have to take the hub covers off…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'm gonna be broke lol, it's not even funny. I'm so stingy w/ my money now too…if it's not for my truck or gun, and I don't have cash on me…I ain't gettin it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
Big trucks cost big bucks, but *** it, what else you gonna blow your money on, nothing as cool as a truck or a gun, except hookers and blow I have that budgeted in my monthly spending

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Derkperk

Reaction score
I bought a few cans of vht and have a couple extra. It covers better than I thought it would. . They don't do me any good sitting on the shelf.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I bought a few cans of vht and have a couple extra. It covers better than I thought it would. . They don't do me any good sitting on the shelf.

Ohhh I read that wrong. I thought you said cash and wanted me to grab you the lights... I was like "wtf.....?" Lol

Thanks anyway man! In the mean time I just went out and bought a can since I misread. Thanks for the thought!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.