Looking at some 2012's

Chris

Reaction score
Congrats man, youll love it. Cant wait to see what you do to the new one.

FYI, the elocker is pretty neat. i havent put mine to the test yet, but when it locks it locks. you pull out on the 4x4 switch and it behaves exactly like a real locker (i.e hard to turn and scrubs the tires if youre turning on pavement) Only downfall is when its unlocked it behaves like an open dif and not a limited slip.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
How do you like the interior? I think they look way better than the 08-10's. And they are nice.

Love everything about the truck. Many nice new features and improvements.
Congrats man, youll love it. Cant wait to see what you do to the new one.

FYI, the elocker is pretty neat. i havent put mine to the test yet, but when it locks it locks. you pull out on the 4x4 switch and it behaves exactly like a real locker (i.e hard to turn and scrubs the tires if youre turning on pavement) Only downfall is when its unlocked it behaves like an open dif and not a limited slip.

Thanks man, I'll have to try the locker out. Haven't messed with it yet

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
I paid $48.1k for mine. I think sticker was $60k. I'll have to look. They told me in the end they lost money on it, but did that to move a unit. Which they received money back from ford for moving a certain amount so they would recover the loss there.

Was that $48K out the door?

RFellows174

Reaction score
e locker

i have 2012 cclb psd xlt with the e locker and its nice but sucks at the same time it only works at low speeds good for like hay fields snowy driveway but when you get over 20 mph it kicks out.

K_Hood

Reaction score
wow, congrats man! Every time I see a new 11-12 around town I drool. I want one so bad. Mine is paid off so I'll stick with the 03 until I am done with school then hopefully I can get into one that looks just like yours. Perfect man! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :rockon:

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Been looking at a few last couple days and was curious what the main difference is between the basic 4x4 package and FX4 package.

Salesmen was saying shocks, skid plates, and bed decals was pretty much it. Sound right?
Thats what ive been hearing too...I think maybe different leaf springs...Dont take my word on that. None the less its not much that separates the two.

Latest posts

Members online