My mini build before the build

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Not to hijack a thread and I know you have a thread of your build but it's 1,000 freaking pages so get off me lol, but is that what you are using is just a dual factory pump setup?

Yes, two factory LPFP's. The added pump is wired into the main fuse panel with all necessary resistors and relays so the truck sees it as factory.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
My little helper seems to start her own projects with the tools I need lol.

I am interested in that kit also. Factory hpfp but added a 2nd lpfp.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Not sure why you would add another LPFP just to run the factory setup on the high pressure.. the cp4 is already maxed out with stock supply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Not sure why you would add another LPFP just to run the factory setup on the high pressure.. the cp4 is already maxed out with stock supply.

Oh okay. At what point what you need dual LPFP? I see modded cp4 are available in 33% & 55%.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Oh okay. At what point what you need dual LPFP? I see modded cp4 are available in 33% & 55%.

I would say when you run dual fuelers like the h&s kit

Randy_270

Reaction score
Truck sounds awesome! What are you doing for the tuning? How long do you plan on running on the stock rods? And how much HP are you going for on the stock rods?

bricewise

Reaction score
I would say when you run dual fuelers like the h&s kit

Wish Morgan would sell it already or atleast do a write up on how to do it:poke:

Truck sounds awesome! What are you doing for the tuning? How long do you plan on running on the stock rods? And how much HP are you going for on the stock rods?

Tadd at Elite is gonna send me a tune, need to give him some feedback, hoping to get in some driving time tomorrow.

With a single, (knock on wood) I'm hoping the stock rods hold until I finally decide on compounds combination and get an engine built.

Too be honest, I don't have a HP goal, just figured if I shoot for a specific number and don't hit it, I don't want to be disappointed.

Randy_270

Reaction score
Tadd at Elite is gonna send me a tune, need to give him some feedback, hoping to get in some driving time tomorrow.

With a single, (knock on wood) I'm hoping the stock rods hold until I finally decide on compounds combination and get an engine built.

Too be honest, I don't have a HP goal, just figured if I shoot for a specific number and don't hit it, I don't want to be disappointed.

Awesome! Do you tow at all? Sorry for all the questions, I'm jealous that I can't afford things like that myself right nowLOL

bricewise

Reaction score
Unfortunately not. Put a couple miles on it and there is no boost even after I put Tadd's first iteration of tune on. I think I've got a boost leak because I can hear turbo spooling but there is no boost, I'm off tomorrow, so I should have time to go through and make sure everything is right.

A recording prior to the tune. No boost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDzhKZvgrUg

Randy_270

Reaction score
Unfortunately not. Put a couple miles on it and there is no boost even after I put Tadd's first iteration of tune on. I think I've got a boost leak because I can hear turbo spooling but there is no boost, I'm off tomorrow, so I should have time to go through and make sure everything is right.

A recording prior to the tune. No boost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDzhKZvgrUg

That sucks. Hopefully you get everything figured out soon, I wanna see how it runs :D

bricewise

Reaction score
Thanks Nathaniel. Appreciate it. Tadd has been very helpful as well.

Got boost leak fixed and hot damn it's a beast. I'm impressed. Once I can keep the boot on connecting y pipe and 90 degree bend pipe I'll shoot some vids

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.