New 37's and 22's finally on!!

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well I was worried these were not going to fit but they do!! Let me know what you guys think. And the blue isn't really under glow. They just turn on when my doors open.
a5de5868.jpg

AKHILF

Reaction score
I dont have that many pictures of the new wheels and tires. The lift I did when I had no money it's a skyjacker add a leaf and a 2.5 drop shackle in the front and a 6" block in the rear. I want to pull it all off and do a 6" lift. I spaced my bumper out 1" and the only thing it rubs on is the spring. The grille I built myself iv done two so far I like this one the best so far. Started with a stock Xl and took the dia grinder to it and got some expanded metal and cut it to fit.
561ad109.jpg

7c109c1e.jpg

I actually started on another grille today. Im making this one all black and not bolting it in for a cleaner look. Should turn out nice

Tonka350

Reaction score
that looks sick man! I love the stance and the two-tone...the grille looks killer too! how hard was it to do the blue lighting when the doors opened? I'd be interested in doing that to mine once it's painted.

Chad

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
The truck looks awesome.If you want to get rid of that grill when you make your new one I would definitely buy that one off of you! It would look good on my white truck.

AKHILF

Reaction score
You get them from super bright led. Comes in a spool I got 16 ft and cut
It in half then you just solder two new wires on the half you cut. You can cut them every 3" and there's new solder points. Then I pulled the plastic piece and kick panel and found the black wire with light blue trace that ran under the seat and tapped into it and grounded the other wire. Same wire on both sides. But there a common wire so if you open the driver door the passenger light comes on to. The LEDs have 3m sticky tape that holds them to the steps also.

AKHILF

Reaction score
And to the guy that didn't know if the rims would look right. This is a few months ago before paint. 35x12.5r20's Black and machined 20x10 hostages
IMG_0432-1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online