New AMP Steps

TexAg56

Reaction score
Got them installed boys! Thanks for the help! That purple/green wire took a few tries but finally found the right one lol. Would of took about 2 hours but its hotter than Africa in south Texas so I took a break every 20 mins lol

TexAg56

Reaction score
Truck is dirty and you can still see the wires for the LED lights hanging, but here is proof that I am not completely incompetent! Lol! That sound you hear is my buddys german shorthaired pointer panting lol crazy dog
h_7A695F81-D79A-4978-8B82-C7830E11739E_zpssbbk5q29.png

BK39

Reaction score
I ditched the AMP led lights and did some Rocklights, 10 times as bright.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I didnt even mount the lights. Just zip tied the lead up until I get rock lights. BK39 did you use the leads on the AMP wiring harness for the rock lights or go a different route?

Betarocker

Reaction score
Really haven't figured out the need for the lights. They don't come on until the door is opened, yet when the door opens the interior lights come on and illuminate the area near the steps. My 04 never had lights and never once had an issue.

BK39

Reaction score
BK39 did you use the leads on the AMP wiring harness for the rock lights?

yes sir. I originally had the AMP lights on it, but changed over to Rock lights after a couple years, so simply cut AMP lights off, wired rock lights up.

Ret-Puddle-Pirate

Reaction score
I'm going to install mine on Wednesday. I had them on my 13 F-150 King Ranch and both the wife and I loved them.

I didn't even have to suggest them to the wife. First time she got in the truck, she said the stock running boards were to high. These will sit lower, and the tread can't be beat!

Latest posts

Members online