Reaction score
And just a why not picture.

Attachments

• Harleymater.jpg
    Harleymater.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 106

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply guys! They look pretty slick from a distance. I really like the 45* angle view as well. Still torn about how they would look on my otherwise bone stock Red truck (stock Alcoa 16's).

Both clear and black would look decent if the accents match.

Tinman23

Reaction score
Both clear and black would look decent if the accents match.

Agreed. What I don't want to do is get the black headlights and then decide that I need to paint/black out some other parts to make it all match. I'm working now on getting this thing road-worthy as I want it to be. She just needs a little TLC, so I want to take it one step at a time.

Anything is better than stock!

You got that right! Kinda hard to go wrong with either one...they both look so much better than stock IMO.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Agreed. What I don't want to do is get the black headlights and then decide that I need to paint/black out some other parts to make it all match. I'm working now on getting this thing road-worthy as I want it to be. She just needs a little TLC, so I want to take it one step at a time.

You got that right! Kinda hard to go wrong with either one...they both look so much better than stock IMO.

Well if you don't like black we carry clear in stock also

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
And just a why not picture.

Im in love. And wanting to get rid of my one pieces. Being that my truck is red with chrome and NO black, seeing these new BLACK NO SMOKED headlights make me thing and wonder if they would look good with the chrome theme on my truck...what you think Bryan?

ClassicIDI

Reaction score
I just ordered a set. Cant wait to get them installed. Ive been driving around with my highs on for months now since the factory lights are so yellowed. Never been flashed they are so dull:thumbsup:

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I just ordered a set. Cant wait to get them installed. Ive been driving around with my highs on for months now since the factory lights are so yellowed. Never been flashed they are so dull:thumbsup:

Throw a set of silverstars & new amber markers in when you swap the lenses & you'll be blown away. I drove my buddy's 97 the other night & couldn't believe how horrible the stock lights were compared to the clears with good bulbs.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Heres a pic of mine with a smoked set. Very nice upgrade. IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 131

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Do you have clear headlights too? Both look sexy and I may pick up a set of each and see how I like em. Lol.

Oh, and what about clear and or smoked obs cabs?

sent by the beard

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Do you have clear headlights too? Both look sexy and I may pick up a set of each and see how I like em. Lol.

Oh, and what about clear and or smoked obs cabs?

sent by the beard

Yep, we do have clears..... Havent added them to the site yet but we have them

co04cobra

Reaction score
break that truck down for me, I like that stance, looks nice!

Its PMF rsk 2.25 kit in the front with V code springs and f350 block and B codes in the rear. Bilstein 5100s and 315/75/16 tires for now.

^^^ so when is it for sale?

It might actually go up for sale. Seems like I have less and less time to drive it and enjoy it. The truck has turned out great. I really like it, but if I cant get them out (toys) and enjoy them then I sell them.

Ill shoot you a PM if I end up deciding to sell.

Latest posts

Members online