New OBS headlights....

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Im in love. And wanting to get rid of my one pieces. Being that my truck is red with chrome and NO black, seeing these new BLACK NO SMOKED headlights make me thing and wonder if they would look good with the chrome theme on my truck...what you think Bryan?

Do it.. they look great, and I think they would look awesome on your truck.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I prolly will if I land this new job. Been wanting to get rid of the projectors for a while now.

some trucks can pull them off.. not all.. yours surpringly pulls the projectors off just fine... I just think the blacks will look better.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
some trucks can pull them off.. not all.. yours surpringly pulls the projectors off just fine... I just think the blacks will look better.

yeah I think I pull them off but ive gotten bored with them. They will be cept though if I get some of these.

smcox1

Reaction score
Here's my black lights. I think they look way better then the smoked clear lights.
IMAG1435.jpg

And before I got led corner lights
IMAG1494.jpg

And a current pic with led white lights
IMAG1538.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
They're not factory. Centurion made them. They didn't swap a 4 door cab on either. They cut the back off the regular cab and graft on the rear section. Used to see quite a few around back in the day.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
They're not factory. Centurion made them. They didn't swap a 4 door cab on either. They cut the back off the regular cab and graft on the rear section. Used to see quite a few around back in the day.

Talk about doing **** the hard way!

sent from the rust monster

PsRumors

Reaction score
Oh I so want....just not sure how they would look on a green truck. The smoked lights look great on black, white and red trucks but when you throw other colors in the mix they can look a little weird.

smcox1

Reaction score
If its the dark green get clear headlights. This isn't my truck but its bad a**.
DSCN2469.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
Really? I think it looks good. It would even look better with the clear tail lights.

Latest posts

Members online