New OBS headlights....

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
If its the dark green get clear headlights. This isn't my truck but its bad a**.
DSCN2469.jpg

Clear black would look better. Since the green is rather dark. Thats a sexy truck.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Paul did you ever come out with the smoked taillight, they may even been led's, I just remember there being a poll about them a year or 2 ago on who'd be interested an was curious if those ever got developed? Either way, after the holidays I'll be ordering some headlights an a sump from you, if you could pm me a price on that stuff when you get a min, there's no big rush on it. Thanks

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
There still are no LED tails. About once or twice a year we get really close to someone finally making some and it never happens...

rat49f6

Reaction score
I'm super interested in those tails please pm me a price...also which headlights do they match best... smoked or black?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I will take a set of these in led... if you guys are the ones that make them couldn't you make led tail lights?

They wont be LED. But you can get the next best thing and ditch the boring incondecent bulbs for multi-LED bulbs. Look better and much much brighter then a regular bulb of course.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
They wont be LED. But you can get the next best thing and ditch the boring incondecent bulbs for multi-LED bulbs. Look better and much much brighter then a regular bulb of course.

Do those have the resisters built into them or do you have to add those to the wiring? Just installing normal LEDs into your tail lights is going to throw a ABS code & put the trans into limp mode. LEDs don't have enough resistance to register that they are on when you hit the brakes. The computer sees this as a brake light failure & won't allow the T/C to lock.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Do those have the resisters built into them or do you have to add those to the wiring? Just installing normal LEDs into your tail lights is going to throw a ABS code & put the trans into limp mode. LEDs don't have enough resistance to register that they are on when you hit the brakes. The computer sees this as a brake light failure & won't allow the T/C to lock.

I failed to mention that Automatic equipped truck will run into this problem. I have not such an issue with a 5 speed.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Paul did you ever come out with the smoked taillight, they may even been led's, I just remember there being a poll about them a year or 2 ago on who'd be interested an was curious if those ever got developed? Either way, after the holidays I'll be ordering some headlights an a sump from you, if you could pm me a price on that stuff when you get a min, there's no big rush on it. Thanks

I would love some clear tails with a black housing :evil

I will take a set of these in led... if you guys are the ones that make them couldn't you make led tail lights?

If those tails are available shoot me over price in a PM. Thanks.

Can you send me a price aswell? Thanks

I'm super interested in those tails please pm me a price...also which headlights do they match best... smoked or black?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

price please

We dont need to derail this thread anymore. Here is a link to the Smoked NON LED tail lights thread.
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28155

Latest posts

Members online