New tire from toyo

TyCorr

Reaction score
TyCor, have you or you father ran the cooper discoverer at's?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I thiiiink thats what he has on his "take home" pickup. An 04 f150 4x4 ecsb. He just put some new 265s. I know they are cooper, discoverer, and at but im not sure the exact model. He has for sure ran those on his 11 sd. He also ran the zeon on his 11. He went to get tires and they sent those instead of the at. So he ran them and never even missed the at. The zeon seemed more aggressive the farther away from stock size you get. His were like 34x 11ish.

But yes, the old man runs coopers on everything. Gets them from the same tire shop my buddy runs.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Those r/ts don't look bad. I would probably go with them. I love my terra grapplers on my truck, the only complaint I have is that because I opted for 13.5 inch wide is that they seems to float on the snow. Other than that I been happy with the set I had on my 6.0 and my 6.4. I did run the federal MTs. Aside from the road noise and the fact I didn't get 30k out of them they weren't bad. Maybe a harder compound and they would have been good

cbf9703

Reaction score
Those r/ts don't look bad. I would probably go with them. I love my terra grapplers on my truck, the only complaint I have is that because I opted for 13.5 inch wide is that they seems to float on the snow. Other than that I been happy with the set I had on my 6.0 and my 6.4. I did run the federal MTs. Aside from the road noise and the fact I didn't get 30k out of them they weren't bad. Maybe a harder compound and they would have been good

So tell me again why they were good? You just named 2 of my biggest complaints, I'd be out based on that alone lol.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm talking traction wise on the road and off. When they were new they weren't loud at all. I also didn't mid them when I had a stack on my truck because you would hear the exhaust over tire noise. In the snow they weren't to bad either. If it was a harder compound that lasted long I would run them again regardless of the noise
Reading back that part of the post made no sense lol. I was a long day that day for me

cbf9703

Reaction score
I'm talking traction wise on the road and off. When they were new they weren't loud at all. I also didn't mid them when I had a stack on my truck because you would hear the exhaust over tire noise. In the snow they weren't to bad either. If it was a harder compound that lasted long I would run them again regardless of the noise
Reading back that part of the post made no sense lol. I was a long day that day for me

I figured you probably meant traction. Since i don't really have to worry about snow I like a tire that has enough traction for what I do around the farm, but I'm to a point in my life where I don't want to have to listen to them, especially with the kids in the truck.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah that's understand able. I use to not mind the tire noise when I had a 6.0 but now with the quieter 6.4 it's nice to have a quieter cab where all I hear is the turbos moving air LOL

Latest posts

Members online