New traction bars we will be offering!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
We want pics lol hope he didn't pass out from the heat putting them on!!

Sorry kinda of crazy weekend, but I finally got them on......

I would have sandblasted before clear coat to remove the mill scale if you lke that look. I like that rear mount.

Yeah, you're right, but I'm not going to leave them like that......more than likely they will end up in some kind of rhino lining or protective black coating....

KingRanch006.jpg

KingRanch008.jpg

KingRanch005.jpg

KingRanch007.jpg

KingRanch009.jpg

Homesteader

Reaction score
Sorry kinda of crazy weekend, but I finally got them on......

Yeah, you're right, but I'm not going to leave them like that......more than likely they will end up in some kind of rhino lining or protective black coating....

KingRanch006.jpg

KingRanch008.jpg

KingRanch005.jpg

KingRanch007.jpg

KingRanch009.jpg

Looks good Julian, now you need to get some pic of it flexing and maybe some Vids of the how much it stops axle wrap.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Those sure are nice looking. Almost makes me want to swap out my older style traction blocks for some of these...

Homesteader

Reaction score
Well here ya'll go.....video is uploaded, working the pics now. It was quick run around my neighborhood, so I never gave it full throttle and let off a soon as I felt the ass end breaking loose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbFaVUVh4i4

Julian its awsome to see the PMF trac bars at work. From what I could see not even a flinch of wrap. Now we have some other video besides OUO. Good job Trevor!!

Maybe some pics of the suspension cycling now ?

Last edited:

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
twinturbostroker, can i get some info on your suspension setup? love the stance, especially the coilover fronts.

It's Fabtech's adjustable 8-10" 4.0 coil over conversion kit......I'll be adding deavers or national springs to the rear soon......

Julian its awsome to see the PMF trac bars at work. From what I could see not even a flinch of wrap. Now we have some other video besides OUO. Good job Trevor!!

Maybe some pics of the suspension cycling now ?

Nope not a flinch and the trans shifting has gone from harsh to smooth and firm....

Thank you for taking the time to make and post that video Julian! I really appreciate it man!

No problem man, thanks for the kick-ass product :naughty:

Julian any pics of the driveline at the out put of the transfercase.

Damn son, you're worse than my ex-girl friend, its never enough :poke:

J/K......I'll grab some for ya, when I get the truck back from the body shop

Homesteader

Reaction score
Julian not trying to be a pain but you are the only one that has video's of PMF's product's. I like to get as much info on things that I want to get. No worries if you cant get any more vid's.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Julian not trying to be a pain but you are the only one that has video's of PMF's product's. I like to get as much info on things that I want to get. No worries if you cant get any more vid's.

No its all good man, just giving you hard time.....its gonna be a hot minute though, as the truck is in the body shop......but I'll get it as soon as I can

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Just received our first set! Great working with PMF and a very sweet looking product.

I will post up some pictures and my personal reaction to them once they are installed!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.