New Truck, New Project......

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
After waiting very patiently with the guys over at H&S Motorsports, and then sending everything off to get powder coated. I finally made time to get this kit installed. I am very happy that I waited on this kit, installation was very very easy. There wasn't any fitment issues and the over drivabilty is amazing. It isn't very laggy, and gained just a little over 100hp on the dyno. I cannot thank Zane enough for helping on Saturday, and everyone else at H&S for setting me up with this kit.

Here are a couple of pictures.

View attachment 32962

View attachment 32963

Will...... I hate you very much..... That is all

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Haha yes it sounds good, on our dyno it laid down 687. Our dyno is usually high.

Haha I took that picture right after I finished it. I just wanted it to crank so I could go home at that point.

Dude if this was a 15 it would be 1000 hp.:thumbsup:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Our 15' already went over that where you been?

DPF on? Those are pretty solid numbers, they might be a little low though when a few other people read this thread though. I have been using canned tunes but I just stacked the cans and wow it really pure now. If you do this make sure you stack 2 tuna cans not two spagetioos cans!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
DPF on? Those are pretty solid numbers, they might be a little low though when a few other people read this thread though. I have been using canned tunes but I just stacked the cans and wow it really pure now. If you do this make sure you stack 2 tuna cans not two spagetioos cans!

OMG!!!! I never thought of this! You sir, are a genius....

frabz-Well-played-sir-Very-well-played-0600c6.jpg

crazyken1121

Reaction score
might have been asked before but how much trimming did you do to squeeze the 22x14 -44s in there? i didn't think they would fit with just a 2.5". i am planning to do a 3" but didn't think i could run that big of a offset

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
might have been asked before but how much trimming did you do to squeeze the 22x14 -44s in there? i didn't think they would fit with just a 2.5". i am planning to do a 3" but didn't think i could run that big of a offset

Only part I had to trim was the inner fender well, and at the bottom of the fender. When I put them on at first I wasn't so sure if they were going to fit or not, but they did. :D:D

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Some new stuff..

IMG_3210.jpg

Finally got around to getting my H&S Motorsports Low Pressure system installed, and I can't thank the Zane, and the guys over at H&S Motorsports for setting me up with all of their parts!

IMG_3600.JPG
IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG

I finally got around to getting the truck dropped off at the body shop to get everything painted....

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Finally got around to getting everything color matched!!

Now the only thing left to do is get my intake powder coated that Mike @ No Limit Fab sent me!!

Latest posts

Members online