NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I almost got em. I was throwing 2 plates of food together as hard as i could go. Then i get em ready and POOF they were gone..........

If only i coulda took it to em...

cthomas7192

Reaction score
Just booked my room at quality inn! But they did say they only have 2 or 3 rooms left so if you haven't booked I would get on that.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I talked to the mgr today....he said he's going to try to work something out. might have to find a new official spot for finals. should know more this weekend

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I just want yall to know this wont affect the cookout.....although I will say......the area we currently occupy makes things easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i haven't talked to the mgr yet but the lady at the front desk said that he said they were going to try to work something out within the next couple weeks.

Arisley

Reaction score
I hope so. We were a very civil group this time around. We even fed them. The off duty cop that was on patrol there loves us.

He had a "bite" of Chris's food. Pretty near wiped out a plate heaped up with Mac and Cheese and left not a single bite of steak on the plate.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
I hope so. We were a very civil group this time around. We even fed them. The off duty cop that was on patrol there loves us.

He had a "bite" of Chris's food. Pretty near wiped out a plate heaped up with Mac and Cheese and left not a single bite of steak on the plate.

i think he passed out in the car for about an hour or so shortly after! no lie!

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I need a room... And a steak, missed out on steak and mac and cheese this time. I may have to make the drive down to you Chris to get some food between now and the next race.