NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
LOL! Me and Travis were dying laughing.....I mean i really dont think i have laughed so hard and i know i havent seen Travis laugh that hard. haha

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
LOL! Me and Travis were dying laughing.....I mean i really dont think i have laughed so hard and i know i havent seen Travis laugh that hard. haha

homie you could hardly stand much less drink after that... quick renactment walkin the hall :walkin: then here the noise :jawdrop: (this is the woman) then chris looks at travis :poke::wtf: chris halls butt to the door and tries to open it :walkin::fustrate: and then LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

01platinum

Reaction score
Anymore news on the hotel rooms? The hotel called me a couple of weeks ago asking if I was coming down. I told them if they had the back half of rooms available. :D. Wondering if Lance heard anymore.

01platinum

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything back. Lance have you heard anything? If this keeps up might have to bring a Motorhome and stay at the track.

Gearhead

Reaction score
So did anybody say what year reunion will be staying at the hotel that weekend? Is it the Journey crowd or the Geriatric crowd?

Latest posts

Members online