NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

Mpoage

Reaction score
Does anyone want to go into dallas/ft worth this evening and go eat somewhere nice? I'll provide transportation.

01PSD

Reaction score
On another note, anyone notice how many times that Thai truck shifts in its runs? Shifts crazy quick and smooth. Seems like it would help if they could eliminate some of those shifts though?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
On another note, anyone notice how many times that Thai truck shifts in its runs? Shifts crazy quick and smooth. Seems like it would help if they could eliminate some of those shifts though?

No that's like that for a reason.

It's got a clutchless liberty trans probably has a crazy high gear on the rear to pull that mph so it needs that many gears

09stroker

Reaction score
Yes, the food sucked and service sucked! I'm just glad I didn't get the sh!ts haha
Drove all the way to Dallas to go eat dinner there and was severely disappointed. Went to whataburger when we got back and was happy after that for a fraction of the price LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score

It has a five speed and weighs 3300lbs

bad12jr

Reaction score
Don't know if its been posted or not but go to motormaniatv.com
Its mmtv2 link at the top has qualifying from yesterday

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
Anyone know the Joe Dukes guy in the 05 6.0 running the 11.90 index? He's spot on in that class... FCDP's reaper is right in there as well

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Anyone know the Joe Dukes guy in the 05 6.0 running the 11.90 index? He's spot on in that class... FCDP's reaper is right in there as well

No but everytime i see him its always running 11.90s to the hundredth of a second, very consistant

bad12jr

Reaction score
Did any racing get in today?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.