NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

TripleE44

Reaction score
That sounds brutal...

:shrug:

I'd be pretty damn pissed if I came out and found mine flipped up. Knowing that some dumbass had to put his hands on my hood/fender to hoist himself up on the tire to get to my wipers. You get fine scratches from the dirt being rubbed on your paint, and whatever was hanging out of his pockets or on his belt buckle. Not to mention its not his sh!t so he needs to leave it alone.

SteveBricks

Reaction score
Was Spooner running mid 9s like usual?

Higher in the 9's this morning, but he went 9.4x in it yesterday.

Interesting thing, Wade Minter bought that truck from Brian earlier this year and Wade offered to let him drive it at the finals, I thought that was pretty damned cool of him. Minter also has a regular cab with that same 7.1 stroker/triple compound setup that went mid 9's.

Last edited:

SAK

Reaction score
I'd be pretty damn pissed if I came out and found mine flipped up. Knowing that some dumbass had to put his hands on my hood/fender to hoist himself up on the tire to get to my wipers. You get fine scratches from the dirt being rubbed on your paint, and whatever was hanging out of his pockets or on his belt buckle. Not to mention its not his sh!t so he needs to leave it alone.

I'm pretty pissed.
And I know it was him from someone telling me he saw him do it.

Ours were flipped up as well.

They were down at 8:30 when I left. I actually thought it was one of you guys until I saw all the other ones up and yours were down

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You guys are way uptight. We saw all of them up when we left early. Thought it was funny, pretty sure someone that has been around us and the trucks knows better than to climb on the fender just to flip up a wiper.

Mattmann

Reaction score
Always thought dodge boys were strange but this changed the game....
zytetaty.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online