OFFICIAL HONEY BADGER JR. KICKOFF!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Just to be clear: There are 2 pumps the Honey Badger Jr. and the Honey Badger.

The Jr. will be able to hande any injector up to and including 238/100
how bout.... a rock steady 2850 psi at 45% DC..this is the one being released today

The Honey Badger will hande ANY injector you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are waiting on some parts before the official release of this one!!

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
OK - I'll be the guy to ask. What kind of modifications are done to this pump? Increased displacement?
For the Honey Badger JR: All cores are stripped down completely. The housing is drilled, ported and tapped in preparation for the modifications. A dowel pin is installed to keep the swash plate in place. All o-rings, springs, seals & bearings are replaced with new parts. All bushings are replaced with new ball bearings, all swash plates are 17*. All fittings are new. All pistons and cylinders are checked to make sure they are within spec. Each pump is assembled, serial numbered, and tested before they ship. A custom HPOP gear key-way can also be added to eliminate any chance of the shaft spinning inside the gear. All of our HPOPs ship with a mounting gasket, HPOP cover, and core paperwork.

The pistons are stock in the Honey Badger JR.

All of these above mods are the same first steps we take to make the Honey Badger SR. The difference in the Senior is larger pistons. If you purchase a JR pump, the center cartridge can be replaced with the Senior design, turning your JR pump into the Honey Badger SR. So you can send us your JR pump, pay the difference, and we will turn it into a SR.

As far as the warranty goes, the first 100 HPOPs we sell will have a limited lifetime warranty. That applies to the JR or SR pumps. In order to fully benefit from the use of the pump, the customer must be running our tunes to take advantage of the lifetime warranty. We would like all those purchases to go through the website so customers will understand the terms.

We hope everyone enjoys this pump and we will keep everyone updated with dyno numbers and information about the release of the Honey Badger SR HPOP!

Cassie@dynoproven

Reaction score
I wanted to get on here to thank everyone for their interest and support! Jason has done an excellent job of getting the info about the Honey Badger HPOP out there online for us. Anyone looking to purchase a pump can do so on our website:
http://www.dynoproven.com/honeybadger-jr-7-3l-hpop.html

I am working on getting pictures of all options up next so you will be able to see those and know the prices!

4duggan

Reaction score
Very Nice Work you all are doing . I knew when I visited the shop last January this company was full of "Win".
We will be down to visit the new location early next year .
Congrats on your earned success .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Honey Badger price will 999.0 and another awesome deal will accompany it.

But take advantage of the Jr. offer.......save some money. :D

Is that a hint to by the jr and when upgrade is needed for the sr that its cheaper to upgrade the jr to the sr then bying the sr?

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

thuglike

Reaction score
Is that a hint to by the jr and when upgrade is needed for the sr that its cheaper to upgrade the jr to the sr then bying the sr?

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Not a hint at all.............................for the first 100..DO IT MY WAY :D

Reaction score
So let me get this straight buy jr. For 699 free lifetime tunes, lifetime warranty. Free hoodie. Then free upgrade to sr.

How long till you can upgrade to senior? Will be going to 400/200 very near future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
So let me get this straight buy jr. For 699 free lifetime tunes, lifetime warranty. Free hoodie. Then free upgrade to sr.

How long till you can upgrade to senior? Will be going to 400/200 very near future.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

For the first 100...yes

Jan. 1st. and the only reasons for that is ..we are moving and the necessary part availability.

If you are 1 of the first 100 sales, send in your Jr. after Jan. 1st and the upgrade to Sr. is free