OFFICIAL HONEY BADGER JR. KICKOFF!!!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
For the Honey Badger JR: All cores are stripped down completely. The housing is drilled, ported and tapped in preparation for the modifications. A dowel pin is installed to keep the swash plate in place. All o-rings, springs, seals & bearings are replaced with new parts. All bushings are replaced with new ball bearings, all swash plates are 17*. All fittings are new. All pistons and cylinders are checked to make sure they are within spec. Each pump is assembled, serial numbered, and tested before they ship. A custom HPOP gear key-way can also be added to eliminate any chance of the shaft spinning inside the gear. All of our HPOPs ship with a mounting gasket, HPOP cover, and core paperwork.

The pistons are stock in the Honey Badger JR.

All of these above mods are the same first steps we take to make the Honey Badger SR. The difference in the Senior is larger pistons. If you purchase a JR pump, the center cartridge can be replaced with the Senior design, turning your JR pump into the Honey Badger SR. So you can send us your JR pump, pay the difference, and we will turn it into a SR.

As far as the warranty goes, the first 100 HPOPs we sell will have a limited lifetime warranty. That applies to the JR or SR pumps. In order to fully benefit from the use of the pump, the customer must be running our tunes to take advantage of the lifetime warranty. We would like all those purchases to go through the website so customers will understand the terms.

We hope everyone enjoys this pump and we will keep everyone updated with dyno numbers and information about the release of the Honey Badger SR HPOP!

So how much larger is the displacement of the SR pump over the JR pump? Is it 1.5 times the displacement? Double? I'm just trying to get a feel for the quantity of oil that is capable of delivering.

thuglike

Reaction score
The free tune upgrades only apply if you currently have our tunes.

Alot of questions about this...let me clear this once and for all!!

Jeremy was correct it started out like this BUT now

EVERYONE who gets the pump has the opportunity to get our tunes for free!!!!

All you need to do is supply or buy a a ts style chip from us and we will burn 6custom tunes on it to run our pump and your other mods!!!

This also includes any future tweeks you will do....you go to bigger injectors...send in your chip and the 6 tweeks are free!!!!! for life!!!!

Everyone who bought a pump already, whether or not you run our tunes right now you can, for free!!!

kenmore

Reaction score
Stupid AR-15!!! Wish I hadn't dropped $1000 on my AR build now. That sucks hardcore! Glad to see you guys have this going on tho. Even tho I am missing this insane deal. I will be purchasing a wheel and tunes from you guys soon. Do u do tunes on hydra chips too?

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
We also sell the F8 chip for $30 more than the TS and you will get 8 tunes updates for free. (The F8 style chip has 8 positions and uses a USB burner so you will never have to pull your chip again. It also has the convenience of being able to run tunes from multiple tuners. )

So just to be clear, this will be updated on the product description on the website:

The first 100 pumps sold will have a lifetime warranty for all customers running our tunes. Those 100 orders will include free tune upgrades on their supplied chip. Lifetime revisions do not transfer from one vehicle or owner to another. So it applies to the original vehicle and owner it was purchased for. Our tuning is currently available for a TS style chip (6-position chip) and a F8 chip (8-position chip).

Let us know if there are any other grey areas we need to clear up!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sooooooo, can I send you guys $699 for a jr and you guys just keep it till I can deliver a core pump and my dually to redo my live tunes after I swap pumps before next summer? Or possibly just upgrade to the sr and way larger injectors and 2.6 turbo all while there?

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score
I'm curious as i'm in the market for an HPOP and just looking at all my options. But how does this pump compare to a T500?

It's the same class of hpop..Medium oil

I'll bet Joey will say the same as I will..they don't compare..:D

Latest posts

Members online