OFFICIAL HONEY BADGER JR. KICKOFF!!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
For the first 100...yes

Jan. 1st. and the only reasons for that is ..we are moving and the necessary part availability.

If you are 1 of the first 100 sales, send in your Jr. after Jan. 1st and the upgrade to Sr. is free

***KKKK! thats what I was affraid of.

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Reaction score
For the first 100...yes

Jan. 1st. and the only reasons for that is ..we are moving and the necessary part availability.

If you are 1 of the first 100 sales, send in your Jr. after Jan. 1st and the upgrade to Sr. is free

How long to do the mods to sr. I know u guys are always busy just trying to estimate downtime.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SledDogg

Reaction score
My current hpop is weak, builds to 2420 psi max up to 90% in my top two tunes from Matt. Was told my top tune needed a minimum of 2800 psi (volume?) And he likes to see 3000 psi.
This with Full Force 160/stock. Pump used to put out 3100. [ superior diesel reman]. I assume the JR provides much more volume vs. psi?

SledDogg

Reaction score
Oh, tunes free.....can we buy a new TS chip from you and how much? Giving my current chip to a friend.

thuglike

Reaction score
My current hpop is weak, builds to 2420 psi max up to 90% in my top two tunes from Matt. Was told my top tune needed a minimum of 2800 psi (volume?) And he likes to see 3000 psi.
This with Full Force 160/stock. Pump used to put out 3100. [ superior diesel reman]. I assume the JR provides much more volume vs. psi?

We also call for between 2800-3000 psi on our top tunes.

If you are seeing 90%dc at 2420...your pump is getting it's last rights..

The Jr. will run those injectors at the called for variable from Matt..If he is calling for 3k psi at wot...the Jr. will handle that for your injectors.

You have quality injectors so you know your good there.
Any "medium oil pump" will really wake them up.

thuglike

Reaction score
Oh, tunes free.....can we buy a new TS chip from you and how much? Giving my current chip to a friend.

Yessir!!!!! you get the Pump, chip and switch and I'll buy the tunes for you!!!!! (6)

699 pump
250 chip and switch

Last edited:

bluedge8

Reaction score
Ok, looking at your ordering page, looks like I'll need to call in the morning, I have a core but I can't be sure it's also a '96, so I'll just call in the am, thanks.

thuglike

Reaction score
Does not matter what year make or model core. If it ran a powerstroke injector we will take it as a core or give you 100.00

Getting ahold of anyone outside of me will be hard the next 2 weeks...we are moving and it is a nightmare!!! If you get someone...your lucky. Most likely your leaving a message. If you guys have more than 1 core send it with the exchange core and we will send a check back with the jr. for any extra cores sent in!!!

co04cobra

Reaction score
I wanted to get on here to thank everyone for their interest and support! Jason has done an excellent job of getting the info about the Honey Badger HPOP out there online for us. Anyone looking to purchase a pump can do so on our website:
http://www.dynoproven.com/honeybadger-jr-7-3l-hpop.html

I am working on getting pictures of all options up next so you will be able to see those and know the prices!

Cassie!! about time you are on here. Now look at how much FUN you have been missing!! You can spend all that free time you have on here now. LOL

Tell John I need a Jr stacked with Sr b/c it will make my 97 truck a lot more like a cummingsss. And that is cool:D

ohh and I need a hoody too. :poke: Im in for dyno results and Ill see you guys soon!!

Anybody who doesn't jump on this deal is NUTS!!

Reaction score
Mines ordered :) now come on jan 1 for upgrade! Couldn't pass the deal with free lifetime tunes.

Also wanted to say way to go for customer service NLTD. Always treated me well and are willing to answer any questions that might come up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk