OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Wheels will be 22" although we've been trying to find someone to custom cut 20" dually wheels for us, seems like all the companies doing the custom forged ones don't want to do anything below a 22". So since that will be the smallest available size, we'll run 22". 7 Total wheels and tires. the spare will be a full size exact match like the rest. We'll be powdercoating them in a dark gunmetal. We're still unsure of which company will be coming along with this project, we have proposals from 5 companies, whichever makes the most sense I guess. Anyone know of a company that makes aftermarket brake calipers and rotors for an F450? Havent had luck with ANYONE...!!!!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
WOW!!! This truck is going to be awesome! I am excited to see how this turns out. Wish you guys the best of luck with the build and I am sure it will blow peoples minds when it is done. LOOKS GREAT!

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Wheels will be 22" although we've been trying to find someone to custom cut 20" dually wheels for us, seems like all the companies doing the custom forged ones don't want to do anything below a 22". So since that will be the smallest available size, we'll run 22". 7 Total wheels and tires. the spare will be a full size exact match like the rest. We'll be powdercoating them in a dark gunmetal. We're still unsure of which company will be coming along with this project, we have proposals from 5 companies, whichever makes the most sense I guess. Anyone know of a company that makes aftermarket brake calipers and rotors for an F450? Havent had luck with ANYONE...!!!!

I could be wrong but I think Scotty Bradshaw had a custom set of 20s made for his 450, might be worth it to send him a message, I can't remember his screen name though :doh:

The truck is going to look great by the way!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Wheels aside, anyone know of a company that makes a big brake kit, or multi piston calipers? Even if we use the stock rotors, these calipers are just ugly as hell.

imelmo

Reaction score
Wheels aside, anyone know of a company that makes a big brake kit, or multi piston calipers? Even if we use the stock rotors, these calipers are just ugly as hell.

Send a pm to UNBROKEN. He's got some REALLY nice ones on his show truck that he just put on. I'll see if I can get him to post on here.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
SSBC makes 8 piston front calipers and is set to soon release 3 piston rear calipers. They also have a couple of rotor options. I went with drilled and slotted on mine.
Look at my recent posts here and you'll find pics...can't link them from my phone.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Ohhh this will be evil :evil

Everything I saw wrong has been covered. Definitely need a bigger quad, sport quad IMO.... maybe a nice utility.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
After seeing how my headlights from you turned out, I am sure this truck will be absolutely flawless! :D

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
SSBC makes 8 piston front calipers and is set to soon release 3 piston rear calipers. They also have a couple of rotor options. I went with drilled and slotted on mine.
Look at my recent posts here and you'll find pics...can't link them from my phone.

Thats what I was gonna suggest. SSBC has some badass brake products.

imelmo

Reaction score
Being a long bed, it'd be really cool if you could put a Razor or something on there instead of a 4 wheeler, and mount a fake .50 cal or something on the Razor. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.