OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

Rene G

Reaction score
Being a long bed, it'd be really cool if you could put a Razor or something on there instead of a 4 wheeler, and mount a fake .50 cal or something on the Razor. :D

That'd be sweet, get a military RZR!

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
could you possibly post a link to that cover that you were talking about. Or do you have a price on the cover? I was looking at the diamondback covers but can't justify the 2400 bucks for one.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Never realized diamond backs were that expensive. They're made about 10 miles from my house.

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Ya, that was picked up at the factory. I had a deal lined up back at tax time for a demo unit but that was still 1600. Then I found out that instead of a tax return I owed them money:morons:

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
It says its only good for around 500lbs, I read your post as 1200. I'll follow this thread to see how you ramp up to the cover and secure the quad/rzr

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Anything going to be done to the interior of the vehicle? Audio or video wise?

The trucks entire interior will be redone in either BASEBALL GLOVE brown with baseball glove stitching or something on the side of navy Seal camo? We're not 100% certain on the choice, some ideas would be a definite help.

As far as audio we will be running 2) 10's behind the seat, with 4 sets of component speakers

Custom pods for the H&S tuner, the SNOW Performance gauge and the Whelen siren system.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
SSBC makes 8 piston front calipers and is set to soon release 3 piston rear calipers. They also have a couple of rotor options. I went with drilled and slotted on mine.
Look at my recent posts here and you'll find pics...can't link them from my phone.

UNBROKEN, do you have a contact for SSBC or can someone Chime SSBC in on this thread please. We want to contact someone there that knows details on the truck.

JMart

Reaction score

Im sure your truck is going to turn out sweet. Are you doing the bedlinered headlights on this one?

Off topic but I think the dodge in the second link is the ugliest thing I have seen in a long while.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Im sure your truck is going to turn out sweet. Are you doing the bedlinered headlights on this one?

Off topic but I think the dodge in the second link is the ugliest thing I have seen in a long while.

Thanks! Well the headlights are already done on it, I may change somethings up. Not 100% certain on the route we'll be taking. The entire truck will be a matte silver grey with matte black & rhino lined accents.

Besides the fact that its a Dodge? lol yea those horns or saber tooth push bars arent my cup of tea. But the pods they make are definitely sweet.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
This is going to be a badass build! If your wanting to go 20's I know a guy that can do them for you, I had some on my old 450. And a Can-Am commander would look awesome on the back. Or a RZR900 xp

sent from somewhere in the country

Latest posts

Members online