P2073 code with IDP

Reaction score
Good news. I will be purchasing the new tunes after harvest. When did you get them from? Does Mike offer them? If you don't mind me asking but what did you pay for them? What levels of tunes do they come with?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good news. I will be purchasing the new tunes after harvest. When did you get them from? Does Mike offer them? If you don't mind me asking but what did you pay for them? What levels of tunes do they come with?

i got them , and i got you , dont sweat it.

thor943

Reaction score
Mike I got my V7 PIP tunes from you a while back and I also got the IDP tunes. I currently run the IDP and love them. Is there a newer version of PIP or is 7 the latest? I'm getting about a 1/2 to 1mpg less with IDP but much better throttle response with IDP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thor943

Reaction score
What kind of mpg are u seeing with the 7.2 and how is the turbo lag compared to v7

Captaincworley

Reaction score
There's a 7.2 that has been good with me

Mikey,

How is the shifting with the 7.2? I went to the 7.2 the other day, But ended up going back to the I** because the shifting was pretty harsh. I talked to Mike @ P** and he said a lot of people were having issues with the 7.2 files shifting hard and it just got worse as the transmission learned so his suggestion was to just go back to the regular V7 file till he could get an update out to fix the problem.
That was me by the way that commented on your IG. Waiting on those forces huh? Haha!

Charles

BR459

Reaction score
Yep, got mine from Mike. Hey Mike, if you get anything different on the shifts with the newer versions I'd love to know. That's my only thing now but it's no worse with Pip than Idp or stock for that matter. Mine has hit hard on 3 and 5 for months. Once it warms up it smooths out a lot.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
What kind of mpg are u seeing with the 7.2 and how is the turbo lag compared to v7

I'm on 8" and 37s so it's definitely not great. But I get like 15ish on highway. 12-14 in city. Turbo is pretty ****ing quick actually. Like really fast

Mikey,

How is the shifting with the 7.2? I went to the 7.2 the other day, But ended up going back to the I** because the shifting was pretty harsh. I talked to Mike @ P** and he said a lot of people were having issues with the 7.2 files shifting hard and it just got worse as the transmission learned so his suggestion was to just go back to the regular V7 file till he could get an update out to fix the problem.
That was me by the way that commented on your IG. Waiting on those forces huh? Haha!

Charles

Really? It has occasional rough shifts but it's been pretty good overall.

I want them so bad lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike I got my V7 PIP tunes from you a while back and I also got the IDP tunes. I currently run the IDP and love them. Is there a newer version of PIP or is 7 the latest? I'm getting about a 1/2 to 1mpg less with IDP but much better throttle response with IDP.

yeah that may be a bif part of the trade off.. email me if you want updated files.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Just to point out to everyone with complaints shifting. A set of GOOD traction bars will drastically help your shifting quality.

I've really noticed even on our work truck 2015, that the bars made a night and day difference, especially the odd 40% throttle range where they like to bang.

Either Mikey or myself can price out the OUO set ups, theres a package that goes right on every single 2011+ truck, quick bolt on packages.

Jared

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just to point out to everyone with complaints shifting. A set of GOOD traction bars will drastically help your shifting quality.

I've really noticed even on our work truck 2015, that the bars made a night and day difference, especially the odd 40% throttle range where they like to bang.

Either Mikey or myself can price out the OUO set ups, theres a package that goes right on every single 2011+ truck, quick bolt on packages.

Jared
mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm.... says the dude that sells/represents OUO.....

lol... i need them bad.... but cant...

live life full throttle

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Well I finally ended up getting the P2074 code on mine. I never got them on the Hot Street or Extreme Race files, But I ended up putting my truck on the street tune before I came back offshore so the wife can't drive it like a race car while I'm out here and the CEL popped on yesterday for the P2074 code. I had her reset it so we will see if it comes back or not. If it does I will have her flash it back to Hot Street and see if that helps.

Charles

jwanck11

Reaction score
unfortunately now that you got the code, it will just come back. Punch 7.2 will solve 2074, but the shifting is downright awful.

It would be great if innobative would figure out 2074 as otherwise they are solid tunes

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
unfortunately now that you got the code, it will just come back. Punch 7.2 will solve 2074, but the shifting is downright awful.

It would be great if innobative would figure out 2074 as otherwise they are solid tunes

trust me if they could have they would have. they cant , as they dont tune off road vehicles anymore.

we are offering gh tuning now , stuff seems pretty solid with no complaints as of yet. 11-16's .

JRLott

Reaction score
trust me if they could have they would have. they cant , as they dont tune off road vehicles anymore.

we are offering gh tuning now , stuff seems pretty solid with no complaints as of yet. 11-16's .

SCT, or new device required?

2006.1f250

Reaction score

Might have to give you a call. I like his shifting in my Excursion.

Latest posts

Members online