Powr2stroke's Build

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Damn shes a sexy B!tch. U guys and ur lowered trucks make me wanna lower mine back down. Wats the specs again if u dont mind me askin on suspension and tires.

I just went 5.4 coils up front and removed the rear block . I cant remember what the spring rate was . Tires are 285/50-20

Your bitch is looking hot! Good choice on the bumpers. I think you will hook up a little better now.

this little ho hooks very well now , no mo slippin and a sliddin !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just went 5.4 coils up front and removed the rear block . I cant remember what the spring rate was . Tires are 285/50-20

this little ho hooks very well now , no mo slippin and a sliddin !

did nitto not have a 305/50/R20 ???

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Rats! What are your ideas for the grill? Paint? Rocking the old skool?

gonna go with a white FX4 then eventually throw a Carriage Works billet insert in it later .

Mike I hate you. Just kidding. The bumpers and shoes look sweet. Guess I got to paint mine cause it looks so good. Did you just paint the chrome ones?

Thanks Shane ! The front bumper was a brand new chrome take-off and the rear was a black painted one off an 11' truck .

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Lookin forward to it! That rear bumper looks killer! Did they paint the chrome or was it a paintable one?

gonna go with a white FX4 then eventually throw a Carriage Works billet insert in it later .

Thanks Shane ! The front bumper was a brand new chrome take-off and the rear was a black painted one off an 11' truck .

More reading less posting! ha ha jk buddy

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
LOL all in good fun. You better get him one soon! This thread has more pages than Obamas heath care and no one read all of it either.

2stangs8689

Reaction score
That is one sexy azz truck.... Well done sir, well done. Must be a blast to drive, with all that power.

Now you have me thinking about a 6.4....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.