[/IMG]

IMAG0384.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0385-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
SEX! what did you paint them with? Did you paint over the chrome?

Ya , the front bumper was chrome . My paint guy did them , I'll ask him what he did as far as prep , primer and how many coats of color and clear. he was gone when I picked them up yesterday and I was in a hurry to get the wheels on last night.

Boostfed

Reaction score
Holy **** that truck is SEX!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it mike! That thing is close to being ready for a mag feature.... Just as clean outside as it is under the hood!!!! DAYUM! I can't get over how Bad AZZZZZZ that Biyatch looks!

Maybe a white grill and mirrors with some Recon touches soon? Just a little more tint, mmmm.... That thing would be perfect then.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Holy **** that truck is SEX!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it mike! That thing is close to being ready for a mag feature.... Just as clean outside as it is under the hood!!!! DAYUM! I can't get over how Bad AZZZZZZ that Biyatch looks!

Maybe a white grill and mirrors with some Recon touches soon? Just a little more tint, mmmm.... That thing would be perfect then.

Thanks David ! Ya man I got a few things left to do like you said ...grill , smoked tails , cab lites , mirror lites , harleys , fogs , black badges and the amp steps are coming next week . Prolly gonna re- shoot the truck this fall .

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Hey Mike, did you paint over the chrome?

Just thought I could be the fourth person to ask you that. :morons:

eric.davis

Reaction score
Looks great!!! I just lowered my truck today and was able to get 305/50/20 420s. I'm going to wash it tomorrow and post pics. But your truck is amazing.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Looks great!!! I just lowered my truck today and was able to get 305/50/20 420s. I'm going to wash it tomorrow and post pics. But your truck is amazing.

Where did you find em at Eric , I didn't have any luck . Can't wait too what your new look is like ... did you just take the lift out or go lower than stock too ?

eric.davis

Reaction score
Where did you find em at Eric , I didn't have any luck . Can't wait too what your new look is like ... did you just take the lift out or go lower than stock too ?

The guy I swapped with ordered them last week. And I'm going lower than stock rear is no block right now and I'll be getting 5.4 coils Soon

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Mike, sorry for being the fourth person to ask. Wasn't aware that it had been covered. Either way the truck is looking amazing, I wish I had that kinda power in mine!

powr2stroke

Reaction score
SEX! what did you paint them with? Did you paint over the chrome?

Thanks for the reply Mike, sorry for being the fourth person to ask. Wasn't aware that it had been covered. Either way the truck is looking amazing, I wish I had that kinda power in mine!

No biggy man and thanks for the compliments , like i said the front was chrome and i did talk to the painter about it yesterday . He said they scuffed the chrome with 80 grit then shot it with urethane primer . Then they laid down two coats of white and then 3 coats of clear . I'm no paint expert so I don't know if this is the best way to do it or not . All I know is they turned out looking really good . :D

Latest posts

Members online