Powr2stroke's Build

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Loving the look Mike!

thanks Jeff

I say you should paint the grille to finish her off. Awesome truck bud!

Thanks bro !! I plan on getting an FX4 grill for it and slapping a billet insert in there . Smoking out the amber stuff and having Billet Badges made for it . I will eventually do something with the interior later , then I'll be done LOL maybe .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks Jeff

Thanks bro !! I plan on getting an FX4 grill for it and slapping a billet insert in there . Smoking out the amber stuff and having Billet Badges made for it . I will eventually do something with the interior later , then I'll be done LOL maybe .

sounds familiar. cant wait til you get it all done. maybe youll get a dp mag shoot out of it. ;)

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I didn't read. Did you just take out the rear block, or did you also remove a leaf or two? Your rear looks lower than mine. My truck was about an inch lower in the front with the 5.4 coils and no rear block.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
sounds familiar. cant wait til you get it all done. maybe youll get a dp mag shoot out of it. ;)

Thanks Mikey :D

I didn't read. Did you just take out the rear block, or did you also remove a leaf or two? Your rear looks lower than mine. My truck was about an inch lower in the front with the 5.4 coils and no rear block.

just removed the block Jeff ... I think the azz end actually needs to drop a little bit more. I'm trying to decide what to do about that .

Matt

Reaction score
How close are you to the bump stops in the front? I took the rear block out of my regular cab, and cut the front coils off, and it measures out to be pretty level, but a lot of times it looks like the front is a little high. I'm considering either cutting some more off the coils, or just getting a set of 5.4 coils and sticking them in and seeing what happens. Truck looks awesome by the way.

Latest posts

Members online