Project Bride of Godzilla

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i am certainly in no rush. really dgaf about a timeline ...there is so much going into this truck that hasnt been done, and everything takes twice as long to get done. its leaving for pueblo tonight, going in for paint and some other stuff like finsihing the cage and 4 link, then gets a motor. it may still need to come back for the front suspenion, but will easily run on the current stock setup as long as i lowered it, but would NOT be what i wanted. it would be fun to shake it down and weigh it before and after. my race trailer just got a massive overhaul and beef taco just got it loaded with the support vehicles, tires, jacks, stands. he still needs to build the rolling bar, but its out of here tonight. here she is leaving town.

exit_1.jpg

exit_2.jpg

exit_2_5.jpg

exit_3.jpg

JDub

Reaction score
I can almost see myself in that tailgate of the trailer :shocked:

That there so the Duramax boys can see you flying by them both on and off the track?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to see he packed the cooler...

Trailer looks killer Mike.

dont worry, the back window banner will be gone once it arrives.

I can almost see myself in that tailgate of the trailer :shocked:

That there so the Duramax boys can see you flying by them both on and off the track?

lol , the rear door was weak, tadds truck tweaked it, and my green truck made it worse, so i had a new one built, as well had a couple winches put in it, etc. the cost of doing polished stainless skin vs powder coated just wasnt that big a difference, so .... yeah its a ***king mirror. lol

JDub

Reaction score
Gunmetal as in matte grey?

We just cut down the frame to short bed a regular cab 05' Dodge that is now at the paint booth getting it's matte dark grey put on it, that color scheme is gonna be sick!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Gunmetal as in matte grey?

We just cut down the frame to short bed a regular cab 05' Dodge that is now at the paint booth getting it's matte dark grey put on it, that color scheme is gonna be sick!

i may not go matte, gonna look at a few samples of gloss vs flat. let me know or shoot me pics of the finished product. i just want something different then every other race truck. so far the lightning looks best. ;)

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good to see that door is finally fixed. Looks good inside, got those damn cabnet things on the sides off. Bar, and a/c. :clapping:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i may not go matte, gonna look at a few samples of gloss vs flat. let me know or shoot me pics of the finished product. i just want something different then every other race truck. so far the lightning looks best. ;)

Flat is cool, but I have never loved it. I think a little pop in the paint will make that beauty standout.

Latest posts

Members online