PSA Business Cards?

VanoFord

Reaction score
Not sure if we have them. I tried to get this idea started on another forum I'm on but they aren't as pro active as this one.

I thought it would be cool if we had business cards that said 'Nice rig. Check us out. PSA' or something to that effect. Maybe our logo on the front or whatever. Thought it would be cool to leave on rigs we see when out and about or when we meet a non member w/ a ford.

What do you guys think?

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Not sure if we have them. I tried to get this idea started on another forum I'm on but they aren't as pro active as this one.

I thought it would be cool if we had business cards that said 'Nice rig. Check us out. PSA' or something to that effect. Maybe our logo on the front or whatever. Thought it would be cool to leave on rigs we see when out and about or when we meet a non member w/ a ford.

What do you guys think?

i think it is a great idea! i tell all my regular shop customers about it but have to write it on a piece of paper, would be nice to have an official PSA business card to hand out and promote new members!
seems that customers get their goods and services and forget to check out the site. would be nice to promote it like it is a "club" this would also be helpful for sponsors that have to spend alot of time on the phone everyday giving out tech assistance when alot of the useful information is on here. any good technical question can be brought to light where sponsors and tech gurus on this site can publish hard facts making this site the goto site for powerstroke owners.

VanoFord

Reaction score
Lol AWESOME!!! Do we have to buy these stickers?

I assumed we would. Business cards are inexpensive but make you come off professional. It would prolly cost us as individual members $10 tops for at least 100 cards/member.

i think it is a great idea! i tell all my regular shop customers about it but have to write it on a piece of paper, would be nice to have an official PSA business card to hand out and promote new members!
seems that customers get their goods and services and forget to check out the site. would be nice to promote it like it is a "club" this would also be helpful for sponsors that have to spend alot of time on the phone everyday giving out tech assistance when alot of the useful information is on here. any good technical question can be brought to light where sponsors and tech gurus on this site can publish hard facts making this site the goto site for powerstroke owners.

Agreed! I always tell people to check us out, 'we're like Facebook but for grown men and their trucks'

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I think this would be awesome. A simple black card with white letters & says "Nice Rig Come Join the Fun" on the front. On the back have the logo and "POWERSTROKEARMY.COM"

Jason

Reaction score
I dont know about anybody else...but I can't stand when people leave flyers, cards, etc on one of my vehicles. It pisses me off, it's not yours, stay away from it, and don't touch it. I sure as hell wouldn't check out some forum card left on my ride. I had a guy in a "ricer-ish" american car forum pull up at a red light trying to tell me about their club/forum, wanting me to join. I told him no thanks, I would hate having the fastest car there, and drove off.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I dont know about anybody else...but I can't stand when people leave flyers, cards, etc on one of my vehicles. It pisses me off, it's not yours, stay away from it, and don't touch it. I sure as hell wouldn't check out some forum card left on my ride. I had a guy in a "ricer-ish" american car forum pull up at a red light trying to tell me about their club/forum, wanting me to join. I told him no thanks, I would hate having the fastest car there, and drove off.

I was just getting ready to post something similar. It's my truck, I don't want people leaving sh!t on it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can make them should gare decide to do them. I did them for mods only on psn.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.