PSA Business Cards?

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Neither one, Pepsi is a Coke, just like Dr. Pepper or 7-Up is a Coke.

As in "Wanna Coke?"
"Yeah, whatcha got?"
"I got Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, 7-Up, or Mt. Dew. I also got some of that diet $hit, if you want it."

See, it's all Coke.

what is your position on kool aid? lol

Reaction score
Just throwing my opinion out there but when someone comes up to me and say "hey man that's a sweet rig" it instantly pisses me off and I say no its a f***ing pickup truck. Maybe it's a culture thing from other parts of the country but to me "a rig" just signify a retarded smoke blowing idiot who just pulled up in his stacked 11.5 valve cummins. That he refers to as a cummins because he doesn't even drive a dodge. And then he says "nice rig, does it blow smoke?"

There's plenty of things you could put on the front of a business card like: Powerstrokearmy.com home of true diesel enthusiasts or Powerstrokearmy.com home for powerstrokes and all diesel minded enthusiasts. Or even just put a plain black card that has the Powerstrokearmy.com logo and let them come and see for themselves.

We don't need a retarded catch line, just put it out there in a way that's non-offensive to anyone and doesn't give preconceived notions just by reading the card.

01PSD

Reaction score
Someone slipped a Diesel Addiction card in the window seal of my bro's truck when it was parked at a marina down at the coast. They're primarily a duramax shop but I thought it was pretty sweet that someone considered it.

Jason

Reaction score
Just throwing my opinion out there but when someone comes up to me and say "hey man that's a sweet rig" it instantly pisses me off and I say no its a f***ing pickup truck. Maybe it's a culture thing from other parts of the country but to me "a rig" just signify a retarded smoke blowing idiot who just pulled up in his stacked 11.5 valve cummins. That he refers to as a cummins because he doesn't even drive a dodge. And then he says "nice rig, does it blow smoke?"

There's plenty of things you could put on the front of a business card like: Powerstrokearmy.com home of true diesel enthusiasts or Powerstrokearmy.com home for powerstrokes and all diesel minded enthusiasts. Or even just put a plain black card that has the Powerstrokearmy.com logo and let them come and see for themselves.

We don't need a retarded catch line, just put it out there in a way that's non-offensive to anyone and doesn't give preconceived notions just by reading the

Exactly what I was saying...thank you.

SPless

Reaction score
I had a hard time making my old manager realize that in the south, if its dark and carbonated....its coke.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BFT

Reaction score
What the *** is juice, man?! Gimme some purple drank!
Only 3 ingredients in purple drank... Shooga, water, purple

Latest posts

Members online